Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got 3 warnings and now number 11 she’s fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DD asked if people are reporting her she said no. Her cake was on the side…Ummm I think they are Claire 🤣
She said she came 10th yet the board said this at 12pm
Claire’s BFF is live and I’m struggling to understand her sounds pissed up

need a translator 🤣
can never understand her I’m like WHAT 😳 think she likes a tipple 🍷

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So the beg done a random duel it was a lovely girl from Ukraine and They thought it would be funny to laugh at her 😡😡
She was really nice to Claire but Mankey stared laughing in comments. Everyone was laughing at her 🥺 she said her parents are trapped in Ukraine, she’s in another part with her husband
How can they bully someone so lovely 😡😡😡😡

BULLIES 😡😡 the girl was lovely and from Ukraine and this is how you treat people 😡😡
Thought she couldn’t go on with strangers? 🤔 Manley is a disgusting vile human!

Reactions: 8
95E52549-4BD9-4B53-9565-379E35EC6992.png

The woman that keeps on giving 😂 She keeps going for all you ! WOWZERS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got 3 warnings and now number 11 she’s fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DD asked if people are reporting her she said no. Her cake was on the side…Ummm I think they are Claire 🤣
What did she get warnings for?

Reactions: 3
She was in the box on Jennys live this morning....putting dye on her hair....she then proceeded to clean her teeth....for 22 seconds....no wonder her teeth are rotten and brown.....in fact she spent longer shaving the hairs she found under her chin than she did on her dental hygiene!!! Can I say, if you're finding facial hair before the menopause Claire, you'll be able to join the circus as the bearded lady in a few years 🤣🤣

Being a beggy, irritating bleep
I’m not actually sure tbh 🤣
Vaping I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She only finished in top ten because her American mod gifted her about £600 yesterday maybe more! Absolutely disgusting 😡 how can she live with herself knowing she had taken that much of someone 😡
She was crying because number 11 over took her so her mod gifted the £50 ones to get her back to ten. She sent about 5 in a row. Baring in mind she sent loads earlier in the day.
so yesterday the beg made at least a grand in gifts.
no wayshe declare this.
It’s ok I’m going to do it now for her 😊

she had warnings for the vape I think. She didn’t say but they kept coming up - she had 3.
I am still absolutely fuming how her and Tom laughed and bullied the lovely Lacy from Ukraine 🥺

• Angry
Reactions: 9
in fact she spent longer shaving the hairs she found under her chin than she did on her dental hygiene!!! Can I say, if you're finding facial hair before the menopause Claire, you'll be able to join the circus as the bearded lady in a few years 🤣🤣
I can feel the song This Is Me coming on
8EA6978D-4B6B-4F81-9169-340366E531BD.jpeg

• Haha
Happy Easter Tattle Crew 🐣 Hope you all have an amazing Good Friday 💛 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought she finished 11th

she looks odd this morning her mouth is going funny, and she badly needs a dentist.

Reactions: 7
Last night a CHILD started a countdown
4,3,2,1 then put 🦁 emojis
He then said why won’t my account recharge??

so Claire only answered him, - she said to go on to Oliver Douglas link and recharge that way as that’s what she does!
She actually thought the person was going to gift her a lion the stupid fool 🤣
But imagine that child did do that wieh his parents cards 😡
How would she like it if someone told her child to do that.

why are you telling people how to recharge Claire? You are scum!
She says that’s how she tops up yet I have never seen her gift anyone before. Only Mankey a few roses 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
She’s not the kind of girl who gives up just like that lol oh yes you are lol you gave up two past competitions and went to aE lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What place is she now ? is it still going on or ended.

Eggstrazaganza
She only did it for a day. She’s out having a meal now with her mods- spending all her gift money. Bet her American mod ain’t happy. She gave Claire at least £600 yesterday and now the beg out having food and drinks with the other mod.
Hope you treated them Claire and paid for it all.

She only did it for a day. She’s out having a meal now with her mods- spending all her gift money. Bet her American mod ain’t happy. She gave Claire at least £600 yesterday and now the beg out having food and drinks with the other mod.
Hope you treated them Claire and paid for it all.
Why on earth would anyone give her that amount of money? I doubt she will be paying unless its Wimpy

• Haha
So the beg done a random duel it was a lovely girl from Ukraine and They thought it would be funny to laugh at her 😡😡
She was really nice to Claire but Mankey stared laughing in comments. Everyone was laughing at her 🥺 she said her parents are trapped in Ukraine, she’s in another part with her husband
How can they bully someone so lovely 😡😡😡😡

BULLIES 😡😡 the girl was lovely and from Ukraine and this is how you treat people 😡😡
He needs to take a good look at himself before he makes fun of others he’s like the walking dead and needs to go to gym and stick to it.

Gosh, she really doesn't have any friends outside of TikTok does she 😏
Nope I wonder why lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.