Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they have been on all day and night wtf?! Begs! I cannot believe it. I’ve been busy, cleaning, shopping, looking my fur babies, doctors to pick something up. Haven’t stopped at all plus I haven’t eaten yet. 😫😫

Reactions: 8
So the beg done a random duel it was a lovely girl from Ukraine and They thought it would be funny to laugh at her 😡😡
She was really nice to Claire but Mankey stared laughing in comments. Everyone was laughing at her 🥺 she said her parents are trapped in Ukraine, she’s in another part with her husband
How can they bully someone so lovely 😡😡😡😡

BULLIES 😡😡 the girl was lovely and from Ukraine and this is how you treat people 😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg they have been on all day and night wtf?! Begs! I cannot believe it. I’ve been busy, cleaning, shopping, looking my fur babies, doctors to pick something up. Haven’t stopped at all plus I haven’t eaten yet. 😫😫
Excuse the pun but it beggars belief that they have the audacity to sit on lives all day every day and just beg for gifts. What gets me the most though is the people giving - especially in these hard economic times - I could understand if they were creating good content but they don’t create any content. When will these tiktokers realise that begging for gifts on live is not content.

Reactions: 9
So the beg done a random duel it was a lovely girl from Ukraine and They thought it would be funny to laugh at her 😡😡
She was really nice to Claire but Mankey stared laughing in comments. Everyone was laughing at her 🥺 she said her parents are trapped in Ukraine, she’s in another part with her husband

BULLIES 😡😡 the girl was lovely and from Ukraine and this is how you treat people 😡😡
Arseholes as we all know BULLIES!

• Heart
  • Angry
But they call us bullies for having opinions and not agree with the begging

She just said she'll dye her hair if people gift eggs....tell you what....I'll egg you....a dozen would be good for starters!! Got a sore throat too....isnt that a first sign of Covid now? And Jeremiah is ill too.....hope you've not spread your germs to that baby Beggy.

• Angry
Dunny got a big battle at 11pm 🤣🤣 hopefully he will go 10th place. Il go tap his screen like mad 🤣🤣
Oh her face if she don’t finish 10th after being on over 14 hours. Number 11 have just came live to and said someone over took him so he’s back 🤣

everyone get tapping (number 12) dunny battle at 11 👏🤣

Horrible people. They should be ashamed of themselves! Wish I haven’t missed it otherwise I would support this girl 😔

• Heart
Here comes nutter goodbye Claire 🤣 he’s gone from 98 to 12,in a couple of hours he will be first I think hahaha

Reactions: 6

He’s a fat, lazy, unwashed, beggy, crappy father and the biggest asshole on the app. He wouldn’t last 2 seconds in Ukraine. He’s scum, absolute scum 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Did I hear that right? Claire moans the most in the bedroom - TMI 🤢🤢🤢
He’s a fat, lazy, unwashed, beggy, crappy father and the biggest asshole on the app. He wouldn’t last 2 seconds in Ukraine. He’s scum, absolute scum 😡😡😡
Don't condone violence but could be swayed on this occasion...he and they all need a good slap...pieces of tit, the lot of them.....how they sleep at night ( when they're not up begging)?is beyond me😡

• Heart
Dunny and adam are begs to i dont understand how they always get away with it .there just as bad .i like them both and love its dunnys impressions but both still begs

Reactions: 6
Just vile pieces of tit, all of them!
Another day of their kids holidays wasted!
Another day Wanky could have cleaned & decorated shithole manor!
Another day Scarebear has shown her MH is fine while the comps are on & the gifts are flowing!

Get these bleeping dossers off TT asap! 😡😡😡😡

I can’t believe she’s been on since this morning she should be ashamed of herself as a mother neglecting her kids for money bet she’s built up her holiday fund now

Reactions: 7
Claire’s BFF is live and I’m struggling to understand her sounds pissed up

need a translator 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.