Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course at least one of the Haleys are reading HEAR......my money is on the fat one that wears shorts and needs trainers with built up soles cos he's a fat midget.....hiiiiiii Andy 🤏🖕🙌
Midget man himself with his baseball bat couldn’t knock the skin of a rice pudding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So how they going to check then no under 18s and LUCY just said let’s beat the bleeping hales

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The lot of them are jokes can’t believe all day those poor kids have been neglected so they can beg all day pisses me off
Beggy said this is the ONLY day she's doing this.....I've made note of that....will the lure of the easy buck and fleecing her followers tempt her....I hope her followers heard the greedy, grabbing cow too!!

Reactions: 10
So Lucie dressed up for the live, she put on her well lived in dressing gown. Carebare just stayed with what she slept in. The great unwashed.
Classy people 🤢

Imagine tho how many REAL men would sit there & do this tit show 😳

C06A1099-B4C7-46DF-BBC6-4D9438F2CEDB.jpeg

Classy people 🤢

Imagine tho how many REAL men would sit there & do this tit show 😳

C06A1099-B4C7-46DF-BBC6-4D9438F2CEDB.jpeg
It’s all about the money the money !💰💰💰💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So Claire spits not swallows but spits it all over Andy 🤮 why are they asking such questions. Sh is also the dominant one in the bedroom she said she just tells Andy what to do and when 🤣🤣
I can just imagine her now, “right then get
On, stop, go - whilst looking down and seeing his head just above her belly button the midget

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So Claire spits not swallows but spits it all over Andy 🤮 why are they asking such questions. Sh is also the dominant one in the bedroom she said she just tells Andy what to do and when 🤣🤣
I can just imagine her now, “right then get
On, stop, go - whilst looking down and seeing his head just above her belly button the midget
Oh my god I’m glad I switched her off 🤢 😂

This comment 👏👏👏😂😂😂
Oh my god I’m 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I’ve not watched. The fact they barely shower… I’m going to stop before I throw up 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh dear the beg has dropped from 8 to 10 🤣 more people online now to. Hopefully they will over take. Dunny not far behind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.