Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE have worked so hard guys we really can’t loose top ten space now.
😡😡😡
She said she’s going to gym tonight so Andy will take over.
but then she says she’s cooking tea and doing Mr & Mrs all live and staying on until midnight! 😡
Even putting her health over a stupid game! Oh well the gifts will pay for her gym membership I’m sure. 😡

people are struggling and she’s constantly bragging,
I see she said none of her summer clothes fit her. So she’s finally realised she’s put on weight 🙄

let’s see when the other people who are on the leaderboard are live what happens!
Just looked in & she’s still sat begging she needs to get off her fat arse & do some exercise lazy cow but who do you blame me the idiots that gift them encouraging them to BEG !

Reactions: 8
So she has been on Ann Summer's to get her 18+ questions for Mr & Mrs. Hope Tom aint doing it on the family account then!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She doesn't do negativity by reading anything who is she kidding, some one has told her she is on a FB site now haha well im not on that

YET.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, how embarrassing
Someone just told her she was on that FB page....Lucy said "oh, Tiktok Tea, it's about eating live"....then someone said it's a gossip page...Claire trying to get a sneaky look on her pad....hi Claire, you have to join, it's a private group....but they all think you're a beggy twit.....you're in good company, Lucy Rose and all the other scruffy beggars....and Lucy, you and Tom are on there too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant believe she is still there still begging I had a quick nosy in breaks at work and all day she is there with no shame. How could anyone possibly ever be jealous of you pair of unclean excuses for humans happy to sit and take money from strangers on the internet (and even worse if you actually know any of the fools literally GIVING YOU THEIR MONEY) where is your self respect at ? DISGRACEFUL BEGGY TRAMPS

I heard her say she will soon be famous thanks for getting me out there 🤣😂🤣 famous for being a beggy woman oh I am well jell 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant believe she is still there still begging I had a quick nosy in breaks at work and all day she is there with no shame. How could anyone possibly ever be jealous of you pair of unclean excuses for humans happy to sit and take money from strangers on the internet (and even worse if you actually know any of the fools literally GIVING YOU THEIR MONEY) where is your self respect at ? DISGRACEFUL BEGGY TRAMPS

I heard her say she will soon be famous thanks for getting me out there 🤣😂🤣 famous for being a beggy woman oh I am well jell 🤣😂🤣😂
She's already famous but not for good reasons.

Reactions: 7
I can not understand how people sit and take money then when you try to interact with a comment or question they blank you 😡 she is a very selfish person who even said her child was been awarked today, maybe it because she bored, and has no interaction from her mother who has no morals for a person who attends church was greed one of the the seven sins 😂 she also a person who thinks she better than people who work!!

Reactions: 9
I can not understand how people sit and take money then when you try to interact with a comment or question they blank you 😡 she is a very selfish person who even said her child was been awarked today, maybe it because she bored, and has no interaction from her mother who has no morals for a person who attends church was greed one of the the seven sins 😂 she also a person who thinks she better than people who work!!
It’s school holidays. It’s a beautiful day. Take the children outside
Grrrrr

Reactions: 10
Someone just told her she was on that FB page....Lucy said "oh, Tiktok Tea, it's about eating live"....then someone said it's a gossip page...Claire trying to get a sneaky look on her pad....hi Claire, you have to join, it's a private group....but they all think you're a beggy twit.....you're in good company, Lucy Rose and all the other scruffy beggars....and Lucy, you and Tom are on there too 🤣🤣
Her & Tom can start a petition to get Facebook down, they can run it alongside their petition to get Tattle taken down, speaking of which.... If any of the Haleys are reading HEAR... How's that working out for you?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If any of the Haleys are reading HEAR... How's that working out for you?? 🤣🤣🤣
Of course at least one of the Haleys are reading HEAR......my money is on the fat one that wears shorts and needs trainers with built up soles cos he's a fat midget.....hiiiiiii Andy 🤏🖕🙌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.