Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CB must be up there guys today got that kiddies
Allegedly she cant do it tomorrow....Tom keeps saying it refreshes every 24 hours....I think he will find it's the viewers section that refreshes every 24 hours....wow....you can get a profile frame if you share, follow, gift....how about not a chance 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
990E5266-4E61-44FA-8A7D-C76E000B4C2E.jpeg

Why does this vile beg deserve any of this ??

she’s not even entertaining, mocks MH on a daily basis!!

oh it’s because we are jealous

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just had to say something because it’s ridiculous all day begging it’s a joke so I’m blocked now least I won’t have to see the spongers thank god but another good mental health day Clare well done

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1193383

Why does this vile beg deserve any of this ??

she’s not even entertaining, mocks MH on a daily basis!!

oh it’s because we are jealous
I know what she deserves

I just had to say something because it’s ridiculous all day begging it’s a joke so I’m blocked now least I won’t have to see the spongers thank god but another good mental health day Clare well done
Any they moan we come on to Tattle to have our say.

Reactions: 8
It’s not even 10am and I’ve seen Chelsey harwood begging and Claire and Tom 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
They both make me sick
Get dressed you lazy fat mess😡😡😡
They are lower than low they have no self respect lazy tramps especially skanky what a great holiday you’ve provided for the kids sat begging today & they’ll expect all the gifts tonight on the tit show

• Angry
Absolutely disgusted how they shove the kids away for these competitions- I knew they would take part. Poor kids will be sat on computer all day - good luck as the big creators will be on later on and over take you 🤣

Absolutely disgusted how they shove the kids away for these competitions- I knew they would take part. Poor kids will be sat on computer all day - good luck as the big creators will be on later on and over take you 🤣
Just annoying that they know they’ll never be number one it’s all the gifts they want and scarebare saying she’ll be overwhelmed yes you will it’s £ signs you get overwhelmed by spending money 💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they are up so early, for what? Begging? It’s disgusting. Good job I haven’t been on this morning. I’m out today to do some shopping unlike these beggars staying on their arses begging for peoples money 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 9
When she says keep going does she mean keep spending.

And this my friends is why she gets so much hate.

Last edited:
WE need to stay in top 11 WE need to work hard

No it’s I need to stay in top 11

Why is she saying ‘we’? No Claire there’s no we, there’s nothing in it for your followers (idiots) gifting you

• Angry
Reactions: 11
WE need to stay in top 11 WE need to work hard

No it’s I need to stay in top 11

Why is she saying ‘we’? No Claire there’s no we, there’s nothing in it for your followers (idiots) gifting you
That pisses me off WE she’s doing nothing same as skanky he’s says it 🤬

WE have worked so hard guys we really can’t loose top ten space now.
😡😡😡
She said she’s going to gym tonight so Andy will take over.
but then she says she’s cooking tea and doing Mr & Mrs all live and staying on until midnight! 😡
Even putting her health over a stupid game! Oh well the gifts will pay for her gym membership I’m sure. 😡

people are struggling and she’s constantly bragging,
I see she said none of her summer clothes fit her. So she’s finally realised she’s put on weight 🙄

let’s see when the other people who are on the leaderboard are live what happens!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.