Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it they're having some type of pasta salad for dinner, the cooked pasta has been sitting on the side since I joined the live about 10 minutes ago 🤣
I can't believe she's just added a tablespoon of brown sugar to the tomato ketchup sauce she's making for the two younger kids, there's already around 4 grams of sugar per tablespoon of tomato ketchup 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's when she said Ava won't have peppers in hers then she walks in and ask for some pepper because she loves it 😂 looked bleeping rancid!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone been reading tattle. Doug now got a profile photo 🤣🤣🤣 it’s Tom and Andy account for sure! He’s been gifting Mankey tonight but only small gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awwwww the beggy bleep comes out to play, while HM is told to stay !!

Reactions: 7
Sausages for dinner & now sausages for breakfast, great varied diet there Beggy 🙄
Nice move, shoving Ava out of the kitchen so she can do her beg to the nation 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How long does this child have to wait to eat stick a bowl of coco pops out job done

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Sausages for dinner & now sausages for breakfast, great varied diet there Beggy 🙄
Nice move, shoving Ava out of the kitchen so she can do her beg to the nation 😤
So back to begging again new competition vile begs 🤬

0C54B3F3-0D70-40F5-AC7F-0B643AC7D8B6.png

It’ll be a mental health episode next when she don’t win STUPID GIFTERS don’t you realise your paying for their holiday spending money WISE UP !!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She literally just inhaled a whole bowl of weetabix. Not once did she chew. Whole bowl was gone in seconds

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Here are the gifts.....the cheapest 30p each...then £2 each and the Easter hunt.....£50 each....yes....FIFTY POUNDS EACH. And that is if you buy your coins off the app!!!
Do they care no just BEGS well I’m sorry these people must have something wrong with them to gift these vile people !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.