Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine they are all embarrassed šŸ˜³ I cringe watching her. Imagine watching her do that on repeat all morning every morning. The way she bobs down. She is a massive ick.

Reactions: 9
I can imagine they are all embarrassed šŸ˜³ I cringe watching her. Imagine watching her do that on repeat all morning every morning. The way she bobs down. She is a massive ick.
I expected her to stand back again with no bottoms on but weā€™ve had that one havenā€™t we šŸ˜”

I donā€™t understand what the appeal is a lot watch her to see what episode she is having next lol happy Monday everyone I wonder if she will do a live with her facts lol oh I forgot she got none

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thatā€™s not a self awareness video
Itā€™s a look at me I donā€™t give a tit video
Itā€™s a I can do what I want without consequences video
Itā€™s a my followers will suck it up video
Itā€™s an up yours James video
Itā€™s a two fingers up at Tattle video
Itā€™s an I come first in this family video
Mental health my arse
Look at the defiance in her eyes
Donā€™t worry Claire ā€œweā€™ve got thisā€ , so does the DHB crew, James, and the other tiktok people who see through you
Ya know what I meannnnnnnnn

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the conversation with children's services.
Claire..I'm a good mum it's all lies I am being bullied online and there making videos of when I made a video about cutting myself.
CS...OH right well we will we definitely look into that (goes off to watch said videos) ok we will be around to pick up the kids before you can feed them anymore tit and make them watch your confessions on tik tok.
Wake up Claire.

Reactions: 11
She can't resist reading here 24/7 can she... Playing the God card again. Hun, you'd put "Him" with a capital H if you were truly religious. But it's just another false thing about you. I've said it before and I'll say it again - see you in hell šŸ˜˜

Good way to drum up the sympathy. Can't have Mankey having all the gifts tonight can you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And the witch is back on live singing and laughing letā€™s see who she has on lives only people she knows no doubt šŸ¤£ BEGGING AGAIN you need more than the GYM a whole personality needs a change luv is what you need !!!!!!

And the witch is back on live singing and laughing letā€™s see who she has on lives only people she knows no doubt šŸ¤£ BEGGING AGAIN you need more than the GYM a whole personality needs a change luv is what you need !!!!!!
How interested is she in his diet not one bit šŸ˜”just collecting the gifts vile specimen

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s not a self awareness video
Itā€™s a look at me I donā€™t give a tit video
Itā€™s a I can do what I want without consequences video
Itā€™s a my followers will suck it up video
Itā€™s an up yours James video
Itā€™s a two fingers up at Tattle video
Itā€™s an I come first in this family video
Mental health my arse
Look at the defiance in her eyes
Donā€™t worry Claire ā€œweā€™ve got thisā€ , so does the DHB crew, James, and the other tiktok people who see through you
Ya know what I meannnnnnnnn
[/QUOTE

How interested is she in his diet not one bit šŸ˜”just collecting the gifts vile specimen
Aww god she is advertising Tom manley lol 8 pm

Does that look like someone having a mental episode

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yes begbare I am judging you. You put your life on social media, a PUBLIC platform for all to see so yes your behaviour is going to be judged.

I've been trying to spend less time on social media and more productive getting the gardens sorted for summer. I can't say I'm shocked by her latest stunt. I'm disgusted. Next will be another suicide attempt video.
My heart breaks for her children. Her useless husband is an enabler. How he can sit back and allow their children to witness her begging, faking suicide, self harm and making a mockery of mental health is beyond me.

James's videos are an eye opener i hope more of her following go watch and see what she is really like.

I hope everyone is well šŸ„°

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This guy Dave saying heā€™s had his socks on 3 years a bit like SKANKYS wifeā€™s hoodie then sheā€™s catching up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her crown has been wobbly for few weeks but itā€™s back now lol Jesus Christ
Only crown she deserves is on her teeth šŸ¦·

Itching to pick that iPad up isnā€™t she keeps going for it at the side of her šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Papa is in the live sheā€™s gone quiet havenā€™t she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Aww sheā€™s had lots of threats this morning she said I donā€™t know likely lying I canā€™t see comments but hey she said sheā€™s got a police investigation going on itā€™s the sound of the police šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.