Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand the guy! Exactly because he is a 2faced snakey desperado. He likes to make out he is neutral and peace keeping, when in actual fact he is neither! Snakey and drama instigator. What a complete knob! Tattle has you and your false demeanour worked out! 😉
Yes I’m quite surprised at him now definitely changed my opinion of him sadly !

Reactions: 8
Yep changed my opinion of him if he thinks what’s she put out there & skanky & the kids well I’m surprised 😮
Disgusted he thinks its ok for a grown man to talk to underage children at 1am, and its ok for a woman to mentally abuse her children by lying about self harm. & attempted suicide. Dont even get me started on that waste of space diddy dan 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wow I missed her live - not shocked that papa jumped on to be honest. I have never liked him as he seems to be where ever there is drama or raising money for charity. He does it all for the clout.
Like he turned up at Mel moons houses with the football as she had 2.5k on live.
He’s meant to be a good friend to Ben, they have slagged of Ben and then he got the cheek to go on to carebegs live. 🙄

She can say stop judging others guys, be kind, concentrate on your own life bla bla, but it’s her that needs to stop judging and get on with her life.
We are just sick of her dirty begging ways and how she treats them kids.
She had the cheek to say “To the person who made a video about me - god bless you”
Ummm you made the video Claire, they shared it but did NOT show the video or scars they put wording across it. As they are a MH page and think it’s wrong what you did.
If you did not post the video in the first place then it would not be on TikTok!

God help that chicken in her air fryer later 🤦‍♀️ Probably will not be cooked.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow I missed her live - not shocked that papa jumped on to be honest. I have never liked him as he seems to be where ever there is drama or raising money for charity. He does it all for the clout.
Like he turned up at Mel moons houses with the football as she had 2.5k on live.
He’s meant to be a good friend to Ben, they have slagged of Ben and then he got the cheek to go on to carebegs live. 🙄

She can say stop judging others guys, be kind, concentrate on your own life bla bla, but it’s her that needs to stop judging and get on with her life.
We are just sick of her dirty begging ways and how she treats them kids.
She had the cheek to say “To the person who made a video about me - god bless you”
Ummm you made the video Claire, they shared it but did NOT show the video or scars they put wording across it. As they are a MH page and think it’s wrong what you did.
If you did not post the video in the first place then it would not be on TikTok!

God help that chicken in her air fryer later 🤦‍♀️ Probably will not be cooked.
I feel for the chicken 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she got a threat about her house and she isn't scared or bothered but was nervous talking to papa blaze, couldn't go on lives because she was scared but she isn't scared about threats being made against her family home where her three kids live. This narcissist is unbelievable

WE DO NOT CONDONE THREATS AGAINST ANYONE BEGBARE BEFORE TATTLE GETS THE BLAME

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So she got a threat about her house and she isn't scared or bothered but was nervous talking to papa blaze, couldn't go on lives because she was scared but she isn't scared about threats being made against her family home where her three kids live. This narcissist is unbelievable

She is actually a moron 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Silly women, she thinks we are all thick!
Claire darling The police still haven’t found out who set fire to The smithy family home yet have they?
Yet she thinks they will come out because she’s had a threat of a fake account?
Again like I said before They will tell her to get of social media.

She’s a clown, she thinks she’s going to
Stop people talking about her and scare people with her bull tit lies.
My neighbour is a police officer as I said before and he can’t believe half the tit she says.

So she says she’s stronger this week but said two days ago she got to see how she is hour but hour 🤦‍♀️
All that comes out her mouth is LIES!!!

• Heart
She's a bleep of the highest order!
Karma is coming for you nocarebear and your skanky friends!
I'll enjoy sitting back and watching you all get your just desserts 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes Claire it is ok for people to sit and talk about you and Tom because we don’t agree with the begging and taking money off children and the kids and you need to be called out and held accountable for it xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She should be too scared to leave the house why?
She never said what the actual threat was
Absolutely she should go to police if she’s getting direct threats, we all support that she should
We all think getting threats is disgusting
But it’s strange how getting threats doesn’t trigger her anxiety yet calling her a beggar does

Reactions: 8
Absolutely she should go to police if she’s getting direct threats, we all support that she should
But it’s strange how getting threats doesn’t trigger her anxiety yet calling her a beggar does
Doesn't cause her concern for her family either it seems :unsure:

Totally agree, take it from me when you get threats you do not sit there smirking on a Live. but Yes totally agree go to the Police with anything like that would not wish it on anyone, make sure its true because the Police are very busy people.

Reactions: 9
Yes Claire it is ok for people to sit and talk about you and Tom because we don’t agree with the begging and taking money off children and the kids and you need to be called out and held accountable for it xoxo
That should’ve said ‘and the lies’ not ‘and the kids’ ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Reactions: 6
And hames
If you click on the share button on the right hand corner while on a live then settings then switch on the PiP come off the app it will keep it on the phone and you can use your phone and have the live in the corner
the circle button lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can we all gather later when she starts cooking live to say a prayer 🙏 for that poor chicken that’s she’s going to destroy with her cooking 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.