Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I woke really early....stressing because I had to take one of my boys to the vet for his vaccinations....I spent the morning deciding the best way to a) get him in his carrier b) whether to take him out the back door and have to leave the back gate unlocked c) worrying the car wouldnt start/would break down/would get a flat tyre d) the vet would bollock me cos he's too fat.....along with loads of other "stupid" tit that sent me a bit demented.....then this came up on my FB memories from lockdown.....how true....and this Claire is how lots of us live.....not going live and making Tiktoks...the other pic is my boy, who meowed all the way to the vets....he was stressed too 🥰🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Today I woke really early....stressing because I had to take one of my boys to the vet for his vaccinations....I spent the morning deciding the best way to a) get him in his carrier b) whether to take him out the back door and have to leave the back gate unlocked c) worrying the car wouldnt start/would break down/would get a flat tyre d) the vet would bollock me cos he's too fat.....along with loads of other "stupid" tit that sent me a bit demented.....then this came up on my FB memories from lockdown.....how true....and this Claire is how lots of us live.....not going live and making Tiktoks...the other pic is my boy, who meowed all the way to the vets....he was stressed too 🥰🥰
That is so true! I worry about anything & everything 😔
Hope your gorgeous boy was ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is so true! I worry about anything & everything 😔
Hope your gorgeous boy was ok x
He's fine....back home with his brothers....I did notice the other day he has a bottom canine tooth missing....so I've been stressing over that too!!! He's a rescue cat from a feral colony....I've had him just over 2 years... he only started sitting on my knee a couple of months ago hence me not noticing till this week....anyway, its fully healed and no sign of tooth remnants....the vet said it could have been missing when I got him 🙄🙄 My other two I rescued from bins in Greece when I lived there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
More from James. CBT series part 1

CBT series part 2 by James
I have “homework” every week to do before my next CBT session. She is either confused or she is chatting tit. I know which one I believe

Reactions: 13
So many things i notice about begs I cannot do and she can,
I could never put myself on Tictok and go live regular, she says she worries about everything well I would certainly worry about people judging me and it would never happen.
I could never ever walk in that field alone because in my head im going to be attacked by a rapist or a mass murderer.
I could not go on a train alone.
I could not stay at a strangers house.
I could never ever have my home on show live from breakfast because i would worry about my family and myself with god knows whos watching.
Im not going to say she's not ill because i dont know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I could never put myself on Tictok and go live regular, she says she worries about everything well I would certainly worry about people judging me and it would never happen.
I could never ever walk in that field alone because in my head im going to be attacked by a rapist or a mass murderer.
I could never ever have my home on show live from breakfast because i would worry about my family and myself with god knows whos watching.
I hear you. I can’t do anything she can. I can’t even tell you all on here as I’m too embarrassed.
However I know I’m a strong person & put my family before anything, including myself.
That thing is utterly vile 😡

• Heart
I hear you. I can’t do anything she can. I can’t even tell you all on here as I’m too embarrassed.
However I know I’m a strong person & put my family before anything, including myself.
That thing is utterly vile 😡
So much does not add up.

Reactions: 9
Saw James Hardy’s insta. It triggered me to see Claire actually flaunt herself and see those cuts on her leg, clearly she doesn’t give a duck if anyone sees it. I’m absolutely bleeping gobsmacked, I really am. I’ve SH last week and I’ve hid it using jumpers/jackets so people don’t see cuts except my best friend cos she know I’m going through hell cos I feel I don’t have anyone to help me but I don’t flaunt it on social media! 😳😳😳
I really hope your OK, are you getting help from anyone, please know we always here for you if you ever need a chat just msg 💖💖💖

• Heart
Honestly, this is me! If I’m out doing the school run coz hubby’s at work and I hear someone behind me my heart pounds. If I’m in a car or public transport I have images of it crashing, if I go in a shop alone I feel people look and talk about me, I lay awake at night thinking up escape routes for if people break in or we have a fire, I’ve started buying extra large bottles of water and biscuits, soups and pastas coz I’m terrified we’ll have to hide coz of ww3, I won’t answer my phone to anyone unless I know them, won’t answer my door, won’t FaceTime, do voice notes, it’s an absolute witch to live with.. but one thing I’d never do is put it all in videos online for the world to see, or let my kids even hear anything like that.

• Heart
She’s either removed the self harm video or TT removed
Oh she's ill alright who else would put out all these rediculous posts out trying to convince people that she is ??? She's totally and utterly false. Anyone who has mh 1) doesn't tell the world about it . 2)Pretends to SH and pose in a wool fleece ( not a good look ) with no bottoms on !! 3 ) Has 3 meetings with a Mh dr in a lockdown ?? When the NHS was struggling with covid ?? 4) think she's helping young kids that follow her ?? Answer that Claire ??

• Angry
  • Heart
And we have the nodding dog video… I hope you’ve watched what we’ve watched on Instagram what can I say not one bit of emotion in the videos from you & it just seems you made each session up you were supposed to have had & like it’s been said we were in lockdown but as you’ve said last week you seem to get seen by the crisis team pronto wonder what they say about you doing tiktoks & going live I take it you tell them ?? when you say your suffering from mental health ??

• Heart
I've just been and watched her vids on James insta what a complete horror of a human she is really. I swear if I ever have the misfortune to meet you I would not hesitate to tell you to to your face just how sad and pathetic you are. How you can look anyone in the face in the real world who has seen anything of your online presence is honestly beyond me. Teachers or parents at school, the local shop, the supermarket, even your own children and husband. Wtaf are you thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is silly always posting same type of tik tok tik tok needs to get rid of the depressing videos and her lol 😂 as she is mocking anyone who is genuinely ill

She really is silly always posting same type of tik tok tik tok needs to get rid of the depressing videos and her lol 😂 as she is mocking anyone who is genuinely ill
It’s because on these ones she gets the “ you got this you are amazing” reaction
It’s her drug

It’s because on these ones she gets the “ you got this you are amazing” reaction
It’s her drug
Oh yes it’s 100% all done for the attention. She’s an attention bleep who will say & do anything to get recognition & adoration. That’s a very dangerous game shes playing!

• Heart
Do you think she could have something like Munchausen illness to get attention kinda thing its looking like that to me with the leg video.
A lot of people hide what they go through on a daily basis and just deal with it rather than tell people never mind with world.

• Heart
Do you think she could have something like Munchausen illness to get attention kinda thing its looking like that to me with the leg video.
A lot of people hide what they go through on a daily basis and just deal with it rather than tell people never mind with world.
She’s got Look At Me Syndrome

• Haha
That crossed my mind after the leg video 😳

Reactions: 9
😂 she isn't doing CBT therapy ffs I have managed one session and my anxiety couldn't even let me carry it on ( I'm hoping to face it again in my future) she is confusing it will a psychologist in suprised' she hasn't said she goes in and lays on a posh leather couch while he puts her through her trauma .. your a c*** Clare! Harsh but so very true

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.