Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is papa for real saying Skanky does a lot 😳no he takes off the kids !!!and she don’t read tattle PISS OFF

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
“I’ve not been on tattle for weeks”

pull the other one Claire you head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im so tired of this woman, her lies constanly.
Why is she live mixing it, Mankey can speak up for himself tonight.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god he’s not been himself only because he’s been called out & he’s not getting GIFTS I’m really surprised at PAPA really he’s encouraging her behaviour feeling sorry for her & skanky 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
D1B18326-B2A3-40C0-A475-264F16B8A5DE.jpeg

Why is he ???

is it me, or is papa a bit snakey and two faced, don’t get me wrong he’s a funny bloke but there’s something about him 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What happened to Oh no, I'm way too scuurrrddd to go liiiivvvveeee with other people. Just putting it out there, ja know warra meeeeen

Reactions: 7
Are we all ready for the beeee kind, beee nice....blah, blah, blah
Oh she’s rambling on about threats now 🎻 she’s stronger this week no tit Sherlock 🤣🤣

Oooh is she copying DHB with a chicken in the air fryer I think you are scarebare 🤣 JUST SAYING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1139966

Why is he ???

is it me, or is papa a bit snakey and two faced, don’t get me wrong he’s a funny bloke but there’s something about him 🤔
Can't stand the guy! Exactly because he is a 2faced snakey desperado. He likes to make out he is neutral and peace keeping, when in actual fact he is neither! Snakey and drama instigator. What a complete knob! Tattle has you and your false demeanour worked out! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.