Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just catching up I’m going to watch James video now and watch Tyrone’s fight night then.
So have the beg posting these on her Instagram?
The lies they come out of her mouth are just getting worse.
First she said she got given diazepam, then sertraline then slipped up and said haven’t seen a doctor yet but was last Friday and had mental health team phoning her Monday and now she’s had 3 sessions of therapy?
Oh and not forgetting the crisis team phoning her.
I am starting to think she’s seriously not all there! She craves attention and will do anything to get it.
She is the type to jump in-front of a car for attention.
I’m worried for them children I really am.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope you have some support and someone to talk to I can't imagine what you must go through. Sending hugs 😘
I have two best friends to lean on for support but I feel alone in all of it still. I’ve got appointment on Friday coming to see a nurse for my yearly annual review obvs I’ve missed two due to covid. I will mention it all and make appointment with doctor. Hope they will sort me out. Thank you for your lovely message it means a lot ❤

Omg just catching up I’m going to watch James video now and watch Tyrone’s fight night then.
So have the beg posting these on her Instagram?
The lies they come out of her mouth are just getting worse.
First she said she got given diazepam, then sertraline then slipped up and said haven’t seen a doctor yet but was last Friday and had mental health team phoning her Monday and now she’s had 3 sessions of therapy?
Oh and not forgetting the crisis team phoning her.
I am starting to think she’s seriously not all there! She craves attention and will do anything to get it.
She is the type to jump in-front of a car for attention.
I’m worried for them children I really am.
She’s pathetic 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have two best friends to lean on for support but I feel alone in all of it still. I’ve got appointment on Friday coming to see a nurse for my yearly annual review obvs I’ve missed two due to covid. I will mention it all and make appointment with doctor. Hope they will sort me out. Thank you for your lovely message it means a lot ❤

She’s pathetic 😫
I've already had warnings on here before. I understand and agree with the reasons why so I wouldn't dare leave my personal info for you to msg but honestly comment if you feel tit loads of lovely people will help you. I dont and haven't suffered with bad MH but have a brother who does and I have told him many times please please eat something have a sleep and tell me how you feel tomorrow. I dont know 100% if this helps but I hope it does a little bit. You matter to someone somewhere. 😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've already had warnings on here before. I understand and agree with the reasons why so I wouldn't dare leave my personal info for you to msg but honestly comment if you feel tit loads of lovely people will help you. I dont and haven't suffered with bad MH but have a brother who does and I have told him many times please please eat something have a sleep and tell me how you feel tomorrow. I dont know 100% if this helps but I hope it does a little bit. You matter to someone somewhere. 😘😘😘😘
Bless you for caring. I will be fine, I’m like a yo-yo sometimes which it’s true. I’ve lost my nan few years back which it really affects me mentally so bad. She was my best friend and second mum. She was my go to person when I feel down etc. I got family tho but it’s very dysfunctional so I find it hard to talk to them. At least I’ve got friends and my pets x

• Heart
The videos James has were 5 months ago taken from her you tube account. She didn’t post anymore MH stuff after that. So that would be around the time of her being friends with Shan & Snowdon I think, and her TikTok followers grew due to her association with other creators involved in Snowdon & Harrison’s Army.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The videos James has were 5 months ago taken from her you tube account. She didn’t post anymore MH stuff after that. So that would be around the time of her being friends with Shan & Snowdon I think, and her TikTok followers grew due to her association with other creators involved in Snowden & Harrison’s Army.
I’ve seen a few videos of hers on YT I can’t sit down and watch her. She talks loads of crap 😬😬

• Haha
Monday morning and like clockwork carebear is off 🙄😂
Just seen it she’s bringing god into it a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️ So we know you watch James on Instagram 👏🏻 And don’t forget lovely so have lots of people watched and seen & hopefully opened their eyes about you what you are is an attention seeking lying narcissistic woman !

• Heart
I hope God forgives you for all your lying ways beggy. Your children shouldn't be removed because you have mental health it's because your dangerous either self harming for attention or lying about it is very dangerous behaviour both towards yourself and those around you. Whatever it is your trying to achieve isn't going to end well for you.

She’s an absolute idiot, she’s in competition with mankey today as she knows his live will get more attention. She makes herself look absolutely ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 10
Let’s see if she goes live I’m sure she will with her smirking face attention seeking liar gifts on as per usual the idiots that are making her worse with the pathetic comments your strong your lovely don’t let the trolls win bullshit 🤣

Reactions: 10
Another video message for all of us at end no Claire your children need safeguarding and I think you have multiple personality disorder! Grow up get a real job and stop mocking mental health it’s too far now and Andy needs to get a backbone lol I glad James has shown you for who you are

• Heart
She’s live later wonder how days she will she didn’t feel well to do lives for with the videos it was 4 or 5 which was a massive lie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Does she say to hubby and the kids you all stand in the Hallway till I do my morning Lip Syncing for Tictok.

• Haha
Does she say to hubby and the kids you all stand in the Hallway till I do my morning Lip Syncing for Tictok.
She did look to the left didn’t she as tho somebody was about to enter & she gave that look of hers …in the uplifting video of positivity 🤣

• Haha
Can you even imagine having to spend any time at all with this woman never mind have to live with her. Shush a minute let me make a tiky toky 🤣😂😂 oh one sec I just had a great idea for a tiky toky. Let me put my pathetic face on for a tiky toky. Oh I'm feeling good let me just sing my fight song and make a tiky toky. Give us a break beggy or do some proper tiky tokys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.