Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did 3 tins of sweetcorn because everybody eats it, so Jacob does like sweetcorn just not her tit with everything added. The only portion of goodness on his plate and she ruined it for him.
I remember not eating roast potatoes for my whole childhood because I once tasted one from my nan laced in pepper made me violently sick. Children's paletes are different but they should be encouraged to eat fresh vegetables or even tinned corn if that's all that's available with her crappy added bits that they obviously are not going to enjoy.(she put sooo much pepper in that) Well done for trying though poor lad normal corn from a tin honestly doesn't taste as bad as the tit she serves up.

Reactions: 8
It just goes to show that the kids will eat other food but she just don’t offer it to them. I remember when Nathan was sat at the table with them eating and he asked to taste some of Claire’s chicken. He had pizza. Anyway he loved it. Yet when she cooked in again she didn’t do it for him. It’s like she only wants to buy a certain amount of chicken breasts so only enough for her and Andy.
Jacob and Nathan had plates so the food was not touching but lately seem to be having the normal plates.
Well I say normal they are still plastic tit plates 🤣

So she’s got Ava saying American sayings and now she’s cooking American food.
She’s realised everyone starting to dislike her in uk so wants American followers now 🤣

Reactions: 12
I remember not eating roast potatoes for my whole childhood because I once tasted one from my nan laced in pepper made me violently sick. Children's paletes are different but they should be encouraged to eat fresh vegetables or even tinned corn if that's all that's available with her crappy added bits that they obviously are not going to enjoy.(she put sooo much pepper in that) Well done for trying though poor lad normal corn from a tin honestly doesn't taste as bad as the tit she serves up.
I have no idea why she didn’t just give him seperate corn. I hate pepper and I’m old! She just didn’t stop with it kept going and going. I thought we was going to run out at one point. That boy doesn’t stand a chance with that mother. Him and Ava are going to be catching up with her weight very soon. It’s so sad to see. Because he clearly has shown he can try new things and I can imagine she gives in with the scotch eggs because he likes it and enjoys it. Jesus I hated most of my teas every single night! My mum wasn’t an awful cook but cottage pies, lasagnes, hot dinners I was sick of it all. Craved a chicken nugget but nope.

It just goes to show that the kids will eat other food but she just don’t offer it to them. I remember when Nathan was sat at the table with them eating and he asked to taste some of Claire’s chicken. He had pizza. Anyway he loved it. Yet when she cooked in again she didn’t do it for him. It’s like she only wants to buy a certain amount of chicken breasts so only enough for her and Andy.
Jacob and Nathan had plates so the food was not touching but lately seem to be having the normal plates.
Well I say normal they are still plastic tit plates 🤣

So she’s got Ava saying American sayings and now she’s cooking American food.
She’s realised everyone starting to dislike her in uk so wants American followers now 🤣
Well yes she won’t get 3 of everything if she has to share it with the kids. A pack of 5 chicken? 2 and half breasts each for her and Andy she isn’t going to buy more on her (gift) budget and Andy pandy hardly working at all lately. It’s easier to feed them tit out the freezer or a ready meal.

Reactions: 10
I have no idea why she didn’t just give him seperate corn. I hate pepper and I’m old! She just didn’t stop with it kept going and going. I thought we was going to run out at one point. That boy doesn’t stand a chance with that mother. Him and Ava are going to be catching up with her weight very soon. It’s so sad to see. Because he clearly has shown he can try new things and I can imagine she gives in with the scotch eggs because he likes it and enjoys it. Jesus I hated most of my teas every single night! My mum wasn’t an awful cook but cottage pies, lasagnes, hot dinners I was sick of it all. Craved a chicken nugget but nope.

Well yes she won’t get 3 of everything if she has to share it with the kids. A pack of 5 chicken? 2 and half breasts each for her and Andy she isn’t going to buy more on her (gift) budget and Andy pandy hardly working at all lately. It’s easier to feed them tit out the freezer or a ready meal.
And that's the truth of it she is a greedy duck dont have children if you dont want better for them than you have and that includes food you pair of sad arses.

She makes things up as she goes, Jacob tried all if that food, no fuss at all.
He may not have liked it all but he flaming well tried it
So what’s the problem?
No reason at all to give him beans on toast after school is there?
Anyway talking of food
I just had one of the new Toblerone ice lollies and yum yum yum
I bet ya all go looking for them now!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen poker Instagram Oh wow 😳
Mankey telling his boys mum and people they he’s “ Famous” 🤣🤣
I’m glad someone have spoke with the boys mum, I hope the other one knows Tom chucks him on the PlayStation when he stays as mankey to busy trying to get gifts!
Them kids spend far too much time thrown in-front of screens same as carebegs!

I noticed if you look at Lucy sons eyes watch what he does!
My neighbours son spends all his time on computers and he does the exact same thing with his eyes. She took him to doctors and they said it’s from where he’s having to much screen time.

Watch the video it’s about 17 down. Maybe he needs glasses too. I feel so sorry for the kids! Tom treats Lucy’s daughter better but seems to hardly bother with her son 🥺
If you watch the what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks couple days ago in pub too look how he asked Lucy and Ruby what they got and he quickly goes on to her son and answers for him. 😡
He’s disgusting!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Please Don't tell me she going to come out with this happened to her now she's coping Shann!!
She reminds me of my uncle who I absolutely adored, I still do really
I was in my 20’s and he told the family he had leukaemia
He was hiding the fact he was a drug addict
He was diagnosed with schizophrenia in his teens and had other mental health issues
The whole family believed him, as you would when you love someone
The whole family even got tested and put onto the Anthony Nolan Stem Cell Register because he told us his only hope was a transplant
I used to meet him at Guy’s Hospital in London before his so called chemo treatment, and he always used to say he didn’t want me to witness it, so I left him by the entrance because again I believed him
This was all because I would give him £10 for a taxi, and £10 was worth something then. I know now he got drugs with it
He is 76 now, still going. Still has issues, still lies for attention
He spent a lot of time in The Maudsley Psychiatric Hospital too
He was manipulative and I see the same traits in Claire

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just seen poker Instagram Oh wow 😳
Mankey telling his boys mum and people they he’s “ Famous” 🤣🤣
I’m glad someone have spoke with the boys mum, I hope the other one knows Tom chucks him on the PlayStation when he stays as mankey to busy trying to get gifts!
Them kids spend far too much time thrown in-front of screens same as carebegs!

I noticed if you look at Lucy sons eyes watch what he does!
My neighbours son spends all his time on computers and he does the exact same thing with his eyes. She took him to doctors and they said it’s from where he’s having to much screen time.

Watch the video it’s about 17 down. Maybe he needs glasses too. I feel so sorry for the kids! Tom treats Lucy’s daughter better but seems to hardly bother with her son 🥺
If you watch the what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks couple days ago in pub too look how he asked Lucy and Ruby what they got and he quickly goes on to her son and answers for him. 😡
He’s disgusting!!
Yes I noticed that first thing I thought your spending to much looking a screen

Please Don't tell me she going to come out with this happened to her now she's coping Shann!!
Wouldn’t put it past her !

Well the self harm video has gone 🤔 I hope it got taken down or did she delete like the other one ☝

Reactions: 9
Really can’t wait for day when Claire even Tom gets caught out big time.
It’s getting beyond a joke now. 👀

• Heart
She’s either removed the self harm video or TT removed it

She’s definitely removed it just like she removed the last one when we mentioned social services!
What you got to hide Claire?

To late now

• Heart
Saw James Hardy’s insta. It triggered me to see Claire actually flaunt herself and see those cuts on her leg, clearly she doesn’t give a duck if anyone sees it. I’m absolutely bleeping gobsmacked, I really am. I’ve SH last week and I’ve hid it using jumpers/jackets so people don’t see cuts except my best friend cos she know I’m going through hell cos I feel I don’t have anyone to help me but I don’t flaunt it on social media! 😳😳😳

• Heart
She’s either removed the self harm video or TT removed it
She's probably seen all the support the account that posted about requesting her to take it down received. Support and lots of new followers 😉

Saw James Hardy’s insta. It triggered me to see Claire actually flaunt herself and see those cuts on her leg, clearly she doesn’t give a duck if anyone sees it. I’m absolutely bleeping gobsmacked, I really am. I’ve SH last week and I’ve hid it using jumpers/jackets so people don’t see cuts except my best friend cos she know I’m going through hell cos I feel I don’t have anyone to help me but I don’t flaunt it on social media! 😳😳😳
Big hugs hun same here even my husband of 15yrs has never seen any of my cuts yrs ago I used to use a splint for arthritis so if I cut my arm I would put that on and My parents thought my arthritis was playing up definitely not something you parade on SM and do a dance at the same time . She probably read in hear about social services I've screen recorded that video and 1st thing Monday I'm phoning social services this is getting beyond a joke now she's a vile person and I whole heartily agree with someone who posted it looks like dog scratches !!

• Heart
Big hugs hun same here even my husband of 15yrs has never seen any of my cuts yrs ago I used to use a splint for arthritis so if I cut my arm I would put that on and My parents thought my arthritis was playing up definitely not something you parade on SM and do a dance at the same time . She probably read in hear about social services I've screen recorded that video and 1st thing Monday I'm phoning social services this is getting beyond a joke now she's a vile person and I whole heartily agree with someone who posted it looks like dog scratches !!
Bless you! It is hard isn’t it? Someone like her took mockery too far. It’s out of hand. Hope SS take it serious cos her kids suffer enough now. I suffer with arthritis for years I’m only 29. Flare ups is not nice isn’t it? 😫 I used to have splints, absolutely hated them so I haven’t used them for years now. Definitely not something to show off on SM it’s wrong especially SH it’s too triggering for everyone 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just catching up and I took a look at her video I absolutely fuming and disgusted!
I am 100% phoning social services Monday morning for a welfare check on them kids. I will be telling them and can also send them the videos and the one she took down saying she was waiting for the crises team.
That video showing scars have gone a step to far.
Imagine turning up at the school gates Monday being talk of the town.
I hope her kids teachers see it too.
Nathan and Jacob is on TikTok so will see that video. She’s sick in the head!!

If social media is making you that bad then LEAVE!!
Saying why should you leave something you love? What making videos to show kids your freshly cut scars?
You are sick in the head!
I’m sure social services will be very interested in all your videos and lies and you are clearly incapable of bringing up then children.

Just when I thought she couldn’t scoop any lower 😡
Andy us allowing this too. She’s just made a big mistake!
Also if she’s compulsive lying on social media then social services don’t believe a word she says!
Yes 🙌 the why should she leave comment is spot on she definitely stepped way to far with the scar video 🤮 and to be fair I think lots will ring social services now tik tok is about fun
She's probably seen all the support the account that posted about requesting her to take it down received. Support and lots of new followers 😉
Definetly removed it as check my report no violation so I guess James giving out social services details has made her remove but I do think people will report as that’s was so bad her doing that

I hope you have some support and someone to talk to I can't imagine what you must go through. Sending hugs 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.