Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm as real as they come what you see is what you get with me" do you think she believes if she says these things enough times that they will eventually become true 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Who you trying to impress cooking American style meatloaf, JW? It’ll end up as shitloaf anyway with her cooking 🤢

The handwash is still there 😂
Asking how many Americans watching me ….twit she really can’t cook can she good old SARON ehhh looks rank like everything you dish up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She's a bit out of her comfort zone. duck off you lying bleep!!!!
She makes me soo mad!!!!!!
I still am not confident cooking, it gives me anxiety. That's REAL MENTAL HEALTH!!!!

• Angry
Who you trying to impress cooking American style meatloaf, JW? It’ll end up as shitloaf anyway with her cooking 🤢

The handwash is still there 😂
She keeping that as a souvenir all she does is runs her hands under the tap no soap 🤮

I’m waiting for the green plate like she professes to say the younger boy doesn’t like his food touching yet it’s not showed it’s appearance 🤔🤔🤔🤔

And we have it back to the magic number 3 on her plate yeah looks like tit cold potato cold sweet corn yummy 🤮🤮

She keeping that as a souvenir all she does is runs her hands under the tap no soap 🤮

I’m waiting for the green plate like she professes to say the younger boy doesn’t like his food touching yet it’s not showed it’s appearance 🤔🤔🤔🤔

And we have it back to the magic number 3 on her plate yeah looks like tit cold potato cold sweet corn yummy 🤮🤮
So she’s posting tomorrow but what if you have one of your fake episodes how can you know you’ll post tomorrow your words one day at a time 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how tik tok can say no violations they are not protecting vunerable at all on this apt the video this morning was a low blow to any real mental health self Harmers they hid the scars not dance around like that and what’s worst is she really thinks people believe her

Reactions: 12
906D41F3-8286-42D4-92C6-009283601532.jpeg

Love how the kids get one slice and baseball and scarebare get 3

bleeping hog !! 🐷😡

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how tik tok can say no violations they are not protecting vunerable at all on this apt the video this morning was a low blow to any real mental health self Harmers they hid the scars not dance around like that and what’s worst is she really thinks people believe her
Yep mine came back no violation too 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t get how tiktok works I really don’t what they allow for some post & not others the idiots that follow her & believe her they’ve seriously got issues themselves 😳

I thought Jacob had to have a special plate where nothing touches
Well done though Scare on the kids getting a proper meal and not just beans on toast
We’ve been asking you to do this for months
Yep no special plate this evening was there 🤔

View attachment 1136792

Love how the kids get one slice and baseball and scarebare get 3

bleeping hog !! 🐷😡
Oink oink 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asking how many Americans watching me ….twit she really can’t cook can she good old SARON ehhh looks rank like everything you dish up 🤢
Honestly, it looks better than what she usually cooks. It appears well balanced and was all done at the same time so hopefully all hot. Maybe Sharon should have a cooking live. 🤣🤣

Well done though Scare on the kids getting a proper meal and not just beans on toast
Thank you Sharon. Well done on the tea. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine how nice it felt for the kids to all sit and eat together, be part of the family and not stuck at a table with microwave meal while they are home cooked food (I use that term loosely) but come on scarebeg.. you have to admit it felt nice? It’s not hard is it?

• Heart
I was thinking back to the cut on her arm which was in a very awkward place I bet that was from the dog aswell

Imagine how nice it felt for the kids to all sit and eat together, be part of the family and not stuck at a table with microwave meal while they are home cooked food (I use that term loosely) but come on scarebeg.. you have to admit it felt nice? It’s not hard is it?
She put shir loads of pepper in the corn though then said she can't put pepper in the mash the kids won't like it ? Selfish witch if that's why you dont usually include them in your home cooked meals add your pepper mustard yoghurt and other tit as condiments on your own plate and let them eat decent meals like you and baseball bat. Simples

• Heart
She did 3 tins of sweetcorn because everybody eats it, so Jacob does like sweetcorn just not her tit with everything added. The only portion of goodness on his plate and she ruined it for him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just catching up and I took a look at her video I absolutely fuming and disgusted!
I am 100% phoning social services Monday morning for a welfare check on them kids. I will be telling them and can also send them the videos and the one she took down saying she was waiting for the crises team.
That video showing scars have gone a step to far.
Imagine turning up at the school gates Monday being talk of the town.
I hope her kids teachers see it too.
Nathan and Jacob is on TikTok so will see that video. She’s sick in the head!!

If social media is making you that bad then LEAVE!!
Saying why should you leave something you love? What making videos to show kids your freshly cut scars?
You are sick in the head!
I’m sure social services will be very interested in all your videos and lies and you are clearly incapable of bringing up then children.

Just when I thought she couldn’t scoop any lower 😡
Andy us allowing this too. She’s just made a big mistake!
Also if she’s compulsive lying on social media then social services don’t believe a word she says!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.