Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not watching she pisses me off too much 😡😡
I couldn’t see her live as her baseball bat midget blocked me couple weeks ago but found how to find her live yesterday probably my worst mistake as she just makes me angry 😤 the acting the mocking the fake yawning making out she’s suffering LIAR how sad that her eldest child must get the piss taken out of him big time because of her I’m sure their parents must talk about her & read HEAR I’d be mortified 😡

Reactions: 12
I’m going to take a guess with her saying she has depression and that is so she doesn’t have to work and can claim sickness for it. Her and Mandy must claim universal credit because half the time he’s off work. So that would mean he doesn’t work enough hours for the jobcentre to not make old carebear look for work. She’s got no excuse not to work otherwise as her kids are at school, she doesn’t even do the morning school run!

Reactions: 15
I’m going to take a guess with her saying she has depression and that is so she doesn’t have to work and can claim sickness for it. Her and Mandy must claim universal credit because half the time he’s off work. So that would mean he doesn’t work enough hours for the jobcentre to not make old carebear look for work. She’s got no excuse not to work otherwise as her kids are at school, she doesn’t even do the morning school run!
And the 2 younger ones go breakfast club

Reactions: 8
I hope your all going over and sharing the love on her video that she just asked said I think it’s because I posted it late NO it’s because your continuing to MOCK mental health…. Now she’s giving out medical advice 😤😤😤😤😤 on live to another lady advice from her of all people 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Now she’s giving MH advice 🤦🏼‍♂️ You can’t write this BS
Even her positives come in 3’s
Think of 3 “P”s (positives) a day
1- I got out of bed ✅
2- I sat in the living room and not the bedroom ✅
3- I did the washing ❌. Nope Andy did that

• Haha
Now she’s giving MH advice 🤦🏼‍♂️ You can’t write this BS
She’s an absolute disgrace I feel for the lady she’s telling laughing all the way through it ITS A SERIOUS MATTER & she only got her on as sounds like it’s Sandy the vulnerable guy who gifts her I can’t see comments so not 💯 on that

Even her positives come in 3’s
Think of 3 “P”s (positives) a day
1- I got out of bed ✅
2- I sat in the living room and not the bedroom ✅
3- I did the washing ❌. Nope Andy did that
Exactly she’s a pathological LIAR 🤥

• Heart
Wow I just joined and she’s giving sandys girlfriend medical advice 😡 he then gifts her to thank her. WTF!! She’s absolutely vile.
The lady should speak to her doctor not carebeg who’s not medically trained.
Oh and surprise surprise she has a psychiatrist now too 🤣🤣 Jesus that’s a new one.

I seen someone above pay for breakfast club. Check that out as it’s free for children across England and Wales. My daughter used to go as I had work. That beg don’t do anything so don’t know why hers go.
Not sure about private schools.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱Guess who FAKE FAKE YAWNING

• Haha
She is despicable, look at her using that poor woman in order to try garner some good PR for herself. If she actually cared that much after receiving personal messages from her top gifter Sandy, she would have reached out to her privately rather than have that conversation on a social media platform in front of an audience.

Reactions: 9
She is despicable, look at her using that poor woman in order to try garner some good PR for herself. If she actually cared that much after receiving personal messages from her top gifter Sandy, she would have reached out to her privately rather than have that conversation on a social media platform in front of an audience.
^^^^^^^ 💯 % this
She’s vile and self serving

• Heart
Never understood why they go to breakfast club, it’s £3.50 per child at my daughters school, so if it’s the same for her that’s £7 a day!
I'd never believe in a million years she'd pay for that.

Wow I just joined and she’s giving sandys girlfriend medical advice 😡 he then gifts her to thank her. WTF!! She’s absolutely vile.
Oh and surprise surprise she has a psychiatrist now too 🤣🤣 Jesus that’s a new one.

I seen someone above pay for breakfast club. Check that out as it’s free for children across England and Wales. My daughter used to go as I had work. That beg don’t do anything so don’t know why hers go.
Private School it's included in fees

Last edited:

When my daughters were at a different school I used to send them to breakfast club before work and I paid £3 each then as I just had my two eldest, they got a piece of toast and some squash. My daughter doesn’t go now as just my partner works, but it’s £3.50 at her school she’s at now. It’s from 7.30-8.50am.

How false is this crap they keep putting on 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Absolutely outstanding how quick those meds work (just as good as they worked when she pretended to be on them a few weeks ago). Give the woman an Oscar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When my daughters were at a different school I used to send them to breakfast club before work and I paid £3 each then as I just had my two eldest, they got a piece of toast and some squash. My daughter doesn’t go now as just my partner works, but it’s £3.50 at her school she’s at now. It’s from 7.30-8.50am.

How false is this crap they keep putting on 😂😂
Dumb & dummer JUST SAYING PUTTING IT OUT THERE as you say SCAREBARE

Absolutely outstanding how quick those meds work (just as good as they worked when she pretended to be on them a few weeks ago). Give the woman an Oscar.
Yes she has the new miracle drug tho we know she’s not worthy of an Oscar as we see straight through her ACTING she’d win an Oscar tho for being FAKE 💯

Reactions: 7
Making sure we all know andys hers today, after people wanted to see more of him on the live the other night 😂 she kept saying "they want you andy not me"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.