Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at carebeg followers and the first 50 are mostly kids - also a lot of them are banned accounts that has been taken off 🤣🤣 if you delete the accounts that are banned Claire and all the kids you will probably only have 1000 left if that. Absolutely disgusting as someone of the children look about ten. I have just reported quite a few. She’s put who she follows on private. 🤣
Also I noticed one or two fake accounts that follow her, you can clearly see it’s her. Making up accounts now to try and build her following. A bit thick you beg when the accounts is only following you and Mankey family - is that the accounts you watch DHB on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come cook with me she said SORRY what was that 🤣 ….even the air fryer can’t improve that 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well clearly blue nose Michelle is as rubbish as her bluenose football team because she still hasn’t found my account 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hey guys sorry if I’m all over the place I have been terrible finally got a doc app for them to turn round and say I need to wait till he talks to my psychiatrist it’s a joke but anyway hope you guys are all good and carebear you are such a liar bpd my ass she boils my blood with her lies

• Heart
Hey guys sorry if I’m all over the place I have been terrible finally got a doc app for them to turn round and say I need to wait till he talks to my psychiatrist it’s a joke but anyway hope you guys are all good and carebear you are such a liar bpd my ass she boils my blood with her lies
It’s terrible trying to get seen for mental health hope you get sorted soon ♥ She must be on good terms with her doctor mental health team because she’s getting star treatment with appointments 🤔 tho she’s blatantly mocking mental health 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Pretend to be nice to her she will keep you on 😂
I tried this once don't have the energy or inclination to do it again also I much prefer her content on here than her own shitshow lipsynch bad MH bad mother bad cook just really bad all round excuse of a human

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.