Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooo 🤣🤢
[/QUOTE
I would like to reply to this I would comment on post but I would get blocked
I work 40 hours a week I don’t beg on a social media platform or post 500 depressing videos for attention gosh I remember the days when tik tok was fun you need to get over yourself it rather boring now take a leaf out of Shan’s book and stop posting stupid all about me tik toks god will judge you ok love

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And I’d like to be a fly on the wall when God does judge you Claire darling …. All the lies, fraud, child neglect, abuse of vulnerable…… just to name a few!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only God can judge you? Well let's hope he doesn't have the same opinion as us Tattlers and everyone else that has seen through your bullshit. Please stop with the "holier then though" bollocks....you judge us for our opinions....an opinion isnt a judgement!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it really odd how God is brought up when suits, for such a God fearing devout Catholic, it's strange how Ash Wednesday came & went, there didn't appear to be any sign of attending a service to receive Ashes. If memory serves me right (or even if I was to hazard a guess) they:
A) Consumed food, when all adults are in fact expected to fast on Ash Wednesday.
B) Appear to be consuming meat every Friday since, when in fact it is expected that everyone from the age of 14 up should abstain from eating meat every Friday of Lent.
But hey ho, I guess this is also the same person that gave up crisps for Lent (managed to give them up on Wednesday & was on camera eating them by Saturday).
Unfortunately Scarebear, I don't have a hotline to God (you may have one, alongside your hotline to the police, mental health team & Mr. Mankey), but I'm pretty sure that acting pious does not gain brownie points with the man above.
Please climb down from your pharisaic high horse & just stop with the 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it was Julia Roberts, after all, according to Scare, they do look quite alike 🤣🤣🤣.
As if anyone would be using her picture to catfish & they just so happen to know her email address too.... I wonder if the profile mentioned a penchant for country music singing Canadians 🤣
Ok Claire, whatever you say…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be honest I totally agree with this !
100% this I remember coming across a few of her earlier lives just cooking & chatting and it wasn't really my cup of tea but it wasn't offensive. Since she became an expert in all things a liar and a beg it's all gone tits up for her.

Reactions: 9
She’s done that one before
I am not God
I judge her
Because I can if I want
So.. do one Scare
Oh and a good Catholic girl should know when you talk about God it’s with a G not a g
We need this 🤦🏼‍♂️ In the like bar lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just looked in on scarebare live I’ve come to the conclusion she literally is taking the piss now with mental health the way she’s smirking & to all those that genuinely suffer I feel for you knowing she’s behaving like this you are a disgrace ! What you doing today somebody asked STAYING ALIVE ???? REALLY do you know some people actually do have these feelings & yet your mocking AGAIN how your followers find this funny that your continuing to do this well says a lot about them also 🤬

Ok Claire, whatever you say…
Well that’s debatable isn’t it who’s mirror is she looking in ??

100% this I remember coming across a few of her earlier lives just cooking & chatting and it wasn't really my cup of tea but it wasn't offensive. Since she became an expert in all things a liar and a beg it's all gone tits up for her.
That’s when I first seen her as well now she’s well I can’t write it on HEAR

She’s one sad woman what she needs is a JOB nothing wrong with her sitting on a live talking to strangers so she’s able to mix with the public ….

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Just sitting there yawning and feeling sorry for herself
Just flipping go back to bed and stop sharing your misery
E066461C-3122-4D9B-B40E-5AACE032BB18.jpeg

• Haha
Just sitting there yawning and feeling sorry for herself
Just flipping go back to bed and stop sharing your misery
View attachment 1128737
She just said my MEDS are kicking in ! Luv you need a horse tranquilliser to knock you out your as entertaining as wet fart 💨

WHAT DO YOU FIND SO FUNNY ALL THE TIME SCAREBARE I’M ASKING YOU AS YOUR ON HEAR LURKING ??? YOUR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK SO PATHETIC ALL YOU DO IS MOCK MOCK MENTAL HEALTH SHAME ON YOU !!!! ITS IN CAPITALS SO YOU & BASEBALL BAT SEE IT 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
FAKE ! I’m going to have to switch her off she’s making me rage 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.