Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How vile....tipping the spud water into the slop, sorry curry!!! Someone asked about potatoes in curry...Gordon Ramsey Hale replied her dad was from Malaysia and she has an insight into curries....duck off Claire....if you had an insight you'd know you gently fry the spices first to release the flavour and aromas....where are the onions? Never eaten curry with no onions personally.

Tonight I'm having chicken tacos (crispy taco shells) made with my own taco spice blend...grated cheese and salsa on top....I usually make my own salsa too, but today I cba.......I will have side salad with it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How vile....tipping the spud water into the slop, sorry curry!!! Someone asked about potatoes in curry...Gordon Ramsey Hale replied her dad was from Malaysia and she has an insight into curries....duck off Claire....if you had an insight you'd know you gently fry the spices first to release the flavour and aromas....where are the onions? Never eaten curry with no onions personally.

Tonight I'm having chicken tacos (crispy taco shells) made with my own taco spice blend...grated cheese and salsa on top....I usually make my own salsa too, but today I cba.......I will have side salad with it too.
👏🏻👏🏻 Exactly that’s a curry not that tit that your disguising as CURRY …your tea sounds delicious by the way 😋

I feel quite sick looking at that it’s like a swamp …..shouting at the child oh and she’s having a good hour F#CK OFF 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely tit cook. She can’t cook at all, clueless about healthy eating or even nutrition! What the duck is she feeding her kids now? 😫

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Nigella if your reading don’t worry your job is safe as she’s a tit cook JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE 🤣🤣

• Haha
What the hell is she doing with bleeping rice. It look like it was almost cooked and she put water in 😬😬😬😬 bleeping hell claire 😫😫😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she be on her backside all day kids been at school and she making them beans on toast as a opinion I thinks that’s so bad

• Angry
She's on pins incase kids are commenting on her lives, unfair to ask people to respect the mods when they jumped to the wrong conclusion!!!

Kids toast is cold plastic plates poor kids 😢
It’s disgusting! Don’t know why I’m watching her, she’s vile 😫

I think she put nan bread in air fryer. I don’t think she have cleaned tray after when she put raw sausages in earlier 🤢

• Sick
It’s disgusting! Don’t know why I’m watching her, she’s vile 😫

I think she put nan bread in air fryer. I don’t think she have cleaned tray after when she put raw sausages in earlier 🤢
She’s one horrible person snatched the cutlery of her daughter …no she never wiped air fryer out her hygiene is awful 🦠

• Sick
She has none moaning at the kids you’ve not seen them all day !!!
Just told them to shush before she came off. Be kind, don’t judge duck off Claire. That woah woah woah at the end was that cause people were talking about her begging and taking money off children? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just told them to shush before she came off. Be kind, don’t judge duck off Claire. That woah woah woah at the end was that cause people were talking about her begging and taking money off children? 🤔
She’s vile isn’t she what a horrible disposition to have got the gifts said her usual tit & cut off learn some RESPECT to those that gifted you !!!

• Angry
Oh dear carebeg!!

So Ava knew saying is “American” surprise surprise 🙄
She had to tell Ava the saying as she didn’t even know.
She said they will be her next lot of videos.
What’s wrong Claire? The MH ones not doing as well as you wanted?
Trying to get American followers by using your child.
Also where has JW disappeared too?
Maybe someone contacted him and told him what a beg she is. Or he’s realised he’s not gaining anything from her 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.