Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making sure we all know andys hers today, after people wanted to see more of him on the live the other night 😂 she kept saying "they want you andy not me"
This has to be on of the funniest TikToks she’s ever done
Crazy for her?
I guess if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em
Has he given up work or just on the down low to make sure the Universal Credit still rolls in?
The size of their heads compared
She’s a legend in her own mind
0F969DEA-0E54-4961-BA0F-2297A6ECDAC5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crazy for her?
Has he given up work or just on the down low to make sure the Universal Credit still rolls in?
View attachment 1129108
Those teeth 🤢 Andy Pandy looks as if he's got an IQ of 7.

• Haha
  • Sick
Crazy for her?
View attachment 1129108
Guess that was from your drafts from yesterday in the stained hoodie you were wearing…. aww how cute 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would like to reply to this I would comment on post but I would get blocked
I work 40 hours a week I don’t beg on a social media platform or post 500 depressing videos for attention gosh I remember the days when tik tok was fun you need to get over yourself it rather boring now take a leaf out of Shan’s book and stop posting stupid all about me tik toks god will judge you ok love
[/
notice how they don’t get hardly any comments lol

Reactions: 8
I might go on her live and gift her and ask how she got her MH appointment so quickly, meds so quickly, how she got her meds to work instantly, how she got a psychiatry referral in record speed, diazepam chucked at her, and telephone evaluations so quickly.

Oh wait, its a bullshit 🤥🤥

The only way she would have gotten seen that quickly & treatment is if she had had a psych evaluation hold.

There is a bleeping war, children are being killed!

You crack on with your self serving tit TT vids though Beggy you absolute bleep!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Back live making CHICKEN curry but guess what the younger kids are having? Beans and toast 😳😳 absolutely disgusting- when will they ever have a normal healthy meal they been to school all day

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Back live making CHICKEN curry but guess what the younger kids are having? Beans and toast 😳😳 absolutely disgusting- when will they ever have a normal healthy meal they been to school all day
Feeding her own far self with that baseball midget… poor kids have any old tit 😡

• Angry
Someone messaged her and told her to change her gifts. Look what she done 😡😡 proves she is wanting the gifts the dirty stinking BEG 😡 lots of kids on the live too
I seen her messing around BIG FAT BEG … sarcastic witch I’ll wash my hands you should anyway won’t wash them after tho will you 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
beans on toast to my daughter is a light snack tonight we are having spaghetti Bolognaise what you all having ?

Reactions: 7
beans on toast to my daughter is a light snack tonight we are having spaghetti Bolognaise what you all having ?
And she’s been there all day spent time on live this morning laughing and collecting gifts sat on her ass could have made the kids a nice fresh meal but no not her lazy lump beans in toast !

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't know why people comment to her, she's so mardy and snappy when she responds.

Did you see someone in comments ask why mods write in capitals?? Andy pandy straight on it answering back saying “because we do 🤣🤣” The idiot. He’s sitting in front room watching every comment! Why not delete all the kids watching you midget

That American woman gifting her silly woman
She’s sending gifts trying to encourage others too. Absolutely disgusting putting a wish list of gifts up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Did you see someone in comments ask why mods write in capitals?? Andy pandy straight on it answering back saying “because we do 🤣🤣” The idiot. He’s sitting in front room watching every comment! Why not delete all the kids watching you midget

She’s sending gifts trying to encourage others too. Absolutely disgusting putting a wish list of gifts up.
He’s such a wet wipe he blocked me sad little man syndrome he’s got … anyway what she attempting to cook is it a stew 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.