Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POF my ass. Why would Andy be looking on there for?
They get stranger by the day this family. Must you sign up to find someone on a dating site? I’m sure you have to and can’t search.
She’s probably lying AGAIN or she put herself on there and Andy have found out.

Reactions: 8
POF my ass. Why would Andy be looking on there for?
They get stranger by the day this family. Must you sign up to find someone on a dating site? I’m sure you have to and can’t search.
She’s probably lying AGAIN or she put herself on there and Andy have found out.
You definitely have to sign up I just looked :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I want the explanation as to how Andy Pandy found the POF account.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
An email off pof? If so and this is true, wouldn’t whoever made the pof profile have used a different email address?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wrap lunch looks lovely 🤣getting to grips with the air fryer could tell she was unsure what to press 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.