Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I might fall asleep on the live imagine that" It would be more entertaining to be fair :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just said she could go into full commentary on what’s going on this was after someone said tea paid for by underage gifters, go on Claire, spill the tea ☕🍿

• Haha
What’s your favourite song ??? Oh I don’t know that’s a tuff one Jesus Christ give me strength 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually just said my live must be dull right now NO luv it’s no different from any other tit show you put on JUT SAYING

• Haha
I’m coming off HEAR at 12 I’ve collected my gifts I’ll do a video of my wrap PLEASE don’t bother & you mean 3 WRAPS just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

What weirdos making fake accounts Well you know what’s more weird a grown man letting kids gift and follow your MATE 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone made a Plenty Of Fish account in Claire’s name, it was probably her or she’s lying as she got an email about it 🤔
Maybe it was Julia Roberts, after all, according to Scare, they do look quite alike 🤣🤣🤣.
As if anyone would be using her picture to catfish & they just so happen to know her email address too.... I wonder if the profile mentioned a penchant for country music singing Canadians 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s lost half a stone lololololololol
I think she needs to buy some new scales , she's so thick . Common sense alone would tell you the amount of food and type of food , you wouldn't be losing weight.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.