Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what crap she’s coming out with she’s trying not go to bed 😳 singing her head off white teeth filter on today scarebare 🦷 🤣

Where from off her ear 🤣
Looks like she actually washed her hair. So I'm assuming it's from the grease she washed off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone made a Plenty Of Fish account in Claire’s name, it was probably her or she’s lying as she got an email about it 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone made a plenty of fish account in her name, Andy found it. Erm why is Stone cold on POF???? Alarm bells :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone made a Plenty Of Fish account in Claire’s name, it was probably her or she’s lying as she got an email about it 🤔
Oh dear she’s pathetic likeky baseball bat midget himself he wants rid 🤣 god sorry imagine her face popping up run for your life guys 🤣🤣

How fake is the yawning 🥱 tho I’m decking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold on a minute she just said she lost half a stone
That’s 7lb
She said on live last week she lost 12.5 lb
Pfft
Liar liar your pants are on fire scarebare AGAIN caught out telling porkies

• Haha
She’s tone deaf. So boring. I flick on and flick off. There’s nothing about her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no, the fight song she's Nuts. Mankey's have not gone anywhere so what's the problem bugbare.

Playing her and skankys song in the background working 9/5 🤣🤣🤣AS IF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
8332CC74-659E-4B21-AB23-1B525ADC199F.jpeg

This slob is an inspiration?? Christ you need to set your bar higher 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Says it all scare likes a murder but can’t stand a comedy they do nothing for her. 😂

Is it just me or can you tell half of the comments are there just to take the piss or get a reaction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.