Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what her extended family think! I know in my family, she would be a major source of fun and cringe!

Reactions: 7
Hannah would just love to get an OBE or an MBE for her "charity work", I would think. She seems to be setting herself up as a Princess Diana type. Cringing at photo below from her twitter
Looks like she’s on hold after demanding to speak to a manager 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Sir Tom's other daughter part of this shitshow too, or has she distanced herself?
I don’t think she courts publicity. I wouldn’t even know what she looks like tbh.
It appears she grieves in private for her father which is respectful, unlike her sibling who prefers to pimp his memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the daughter dining out on her father wasn’t enough. His grandson has just popped up on celebs go dating!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
omg really? Grabs remote to change channels for a nosey ...is itv on E4+1?
Should be. He isn’t one of the ‘celebs’ but went on a date near the end. I said I’m sure I recognise him but couldn’t put my finger on where and sure enough name dropped his grandad

What?!! He actually believes he is a celebrity? How delusionally vulgar! Give me strength! 🤦‍♀️
He’s not on as a celebrity but on a date but obviously trying to get in those circles. Usually the people on those dates with the celebrities have agents or are in those wannabe circles

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has this family got no shame? Fancy peddling your dead grandad out to get yourself a date.

Reactions: 18
Should be. He isn’t one of the ‘celebs’ but went on a date near the end. I said I’m sure I recognise him but couldn’t put my finger on where and sure enough name dropped his grandad

He’s not on as a celebrity but on a date but obviously trying to get in those circles. Usually the people on those dates with the celebrities have agents or are in those wannabe circles
ahh hes not Hannahs son! ..this twitter comment made me chuckle! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Even though he may not have been classed as a celebrity, you don't put yourself on these type of programmes for no reason. He must be hoping that it will lead to something. I think it's shameless to name-drop your dead grandad for personal or financial gain.

Reactions: 8
Even though he may not have been classed as a celebrity, you don't put yourself on these type of programmes for no reason. He must be hoping that it will lead to something. I think it's shameless to name-drop your dead grandad for personal or financial gain.
Yes exactly. He’s trying to move in the reality tv circles it would seem. Why even mention his grandad. Don’t think I’ve ever mentioned mine on a first date

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ewwwww so he uses his grandfather’s memory as a pick up line! 🤮 Shudders.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They aren’t really getting any mainstream media bookings any more, are they?

I could maybe see a This Morning or BBC Breakfast slot in a few weeks to commemorate the one year anniversary of Tom’s passing, but everyone seems to have moved on. Their careers are mostly at the really really low-level influencer point.

Unless that awful daughter goes on a revamped Celebrity Big Brother or something, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are almost forgotten about completely in a year’s time.
She is probably going to apply for this year's Love Island!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.