Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so grim how she’s using the initial ‘I’ of her REAL LAST NAME just so that the Moore can be prominent :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Noooo why? I doubt the elderly have Tik Tok
Trying to target younger people maybe but her video barely has any views. If she was trying to raise awareness for older people she could have posted this on Tom's Official Tiktok who already has a large following. Nobody is interested in Hannah... she's not a celebrity and only has 6 followers so far 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hannah has started a TikTok :oops:
I don't think she really understands what "ageing population" means, it doesn't just mean old people it is the whole problem with having too many older people vs not enough younger ones. God she is just insufferable

Reactions: 7
At least Tom has a classy family, now that he is dead they are doing their best to get a career using his memory.

I bet old Tom is spinning in his grave, ashamed of his publicty seeking family.

Reactions: 5
His Grandsons made an appearance on celebs go dating….This family know how to ride on the coattails of fame don’t they?!
Imagine telling people you became “famous” because your grandad walked round his garden then died….cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My grandad told me today that someone had bought him Tom’s book for Christmas… but that he can’t stand the man and will be taking it to the charity shop :ROFLMAO:
He’s not the only one! At the risk of looking heartless I can’t stand him either . His face pisses me off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw the thread was active again, tutted to myself "what's Hannah done now" and I find it's tiktok... Give it a bloody rest!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t do TikTok, but I’m hoping someone will answer with, “please duck off and stop milking fame” or is that too much to ask for? 😂🤣

Reactions: 7
I do t understand how they are not all mortified? Like on Twitter it’s very obvious people have copped on to them calling them grifters etc….
the man is dead like leave him in peace

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it on this thread before but I really think that the anniversary will be the last hurrah before Hannah and the clan fade into obscurity forever. Let’s face it, they are almost there already.

At the very most, they might pop up on a ‘10 years since the pandemic’ documentary in 2030 but I don’t think that they will be flogging Captain Tom Toothpaste or Captain Tom At-Home Vajazzle Kits or whatever it is for much longer. The jig is up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.