Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez does she not find the constant pimping of her fatherā€™s memory tiring?
I know I find it tiresome!

Reactions: 11
About 95% of the comments on that Twitter post are calling the family grifters šŸ¤£
I am LOVING IT šŸ˜šŸ¤£
Hopefully 2022 is the year that Hannah pisses off out of everyoneā€™s lives and letā€™s her father test in peace rather than milk his memory for everything that itā€™s worth!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else seen those ā€˜Little People Big Dreamsā€™ books they have in Primary Schools now about inspirational people? Alongside the likes of Florence Nightingale, Nelson Mandela, David Attenborough and Ann Frank there is now a book about Captain Sir Tom Moore. I kid you not Iā€™ve seen it with my own eyes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
In development for next Christmas, the Hannah Moore Media Empire Set for Boys and Girls. Includes One Exploitable Elderly Relative Doing Inspirational Acts; One Brass neck (adjustable size); One Book of Media Contacts; One Book of Media-Savvy Soundbites.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else seen those ā€˜Little People Big Dreamsā€™ books they have in Primary Schools now about inspirational people? Alongside the likes of Florence Nightingale, Nelson Mandela, David Attenborough and Ann Frank there is now a book about Captain Sir Tom Moore. I kid you not Iā€™ve seen it with my own eyes.
It makes me so angry that he can be compared to such people. Yes he did a nice thing, but heā€™s not the only person to do a nice thing. How he can have his name up there with people like Anne Frank and Nelson Mandela is just insane.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but Iā€™m sick of hearing about the bleep now
Reminds me of this tweet from today. Thereā€™s a reply saying that Captain Tom is the UK Britney and Hannah is the UK Jamie Spears!!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when Tom Moore flew into enemy lines and killed Hitler himself? The movie Saving Private Ryan was also based on this great man's life. I'm hearing too, that a sequel set during his historic life as a mechanic or whatever the duck that old bleep was doing, will be in the works. PRAISE TO YOU, TOM MOORE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe the next step with be a cocktail book or drinks brand šŸ˜‚
It's what Sir Tom would have wanted.

Possible book title: "One Moore for the Road" maybe I should copyright that before Hannah gets her claws on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.