Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood the hype about all this. It should have at most made the national papers for a day or two, but he's been blown up into a godlike national hero. Knighthood was OTT. Sure he fought in the war but so did plenty of others.

Also read an extract from his book in Daily Mail and it seemed very disrespectful to talk about the breakdown of his first marriage due to lack of sex, regardless of whether his first wife is alive (dunno if she is).

Reading back through the previous thread and about the daughters PR activities it makes much more sense to me. I hope some journalist does a decent interrogation of Hannah in a few years and exposes the exploitation of this case

Reactions: 51
Sad thing is she’s going to start popping up in the media more frequently isn’t she? It’s coming up a year in February since Tom shuffled off to the big house in the sky with amazing WiFi.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My grandad told me today that someone had bought him Tom’s book for Christmas… but that he can’t stand the man and will be taking it to the charity shop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How long is she going to milk this for?? Hate people like this. Everything has to be turned into "how do I get more attention and money"

Breaking News - the unopened gift!

Notice the recent festive posts on Captain Tom's Twitter are just pics of Hannah's family and Tom... the other daughter and her family have really been pushed out, it's like they don't exist :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Notice the recent festive posts on Captain Tom's Twitter are just pics of Hannah's family and Tom... the other daughter and her family have really been pushed out, it's like they don't exist :(
I knew it would be some sort of quote!
Is she going to claim this quote as Tom’s now?
A whole new merchandising line.
Roll up, roll up get your mugs and T shirts here…

Reactions: 7

Hahahaha sticky notes did he raid the pound shop before boarding the plane to Barbados?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet Hannah had a heart attack when she saw this.

"Cox, from the firm, said.....'We would like the culprit to know we have the resources to repaint, repair or replace Sir Tom.'" So he's the Bionic Man now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Sick
8948AD10-1C8D-42D2-8E1F-FEA53413DE03.jpeg

So a man who has *checks notes* been dead for 11 of the passed 12 months somehow managed to have the biggest impact on the world in 2021. Dear lord above give me strength

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 952419
So a man who has *checks notes* been dead for 11 of the passed 12 months somehow managed to have the biggest impact on the world in 2021. Dear lord above give me strength
how the hell do people think this?!(or is it hannah voting 1000s of times 😂) so he has more of an impact than, for examole, the scientists who developed vaccines?

Reactions: 12
What did they think was going to happen to a newly-erected statue of a British soldier in Northern Ireland?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
how the hell do people think this?!(or is it hannah voting 1000s of times 😂) so he has more of an impact than, for examole, the scientists who developed vaccines?
This is a country of people who keep voting in the Tory's and believe BellBon Johnson is 'doing his best', I would put nothing past people at this rate

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.