Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Tattle had a groan emoji!
That'd be this one, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Maybe on Wednesday, Hannah will amount she's stepping out of the limelight and letting the foundation go on doing good works in her father's memory. IF she does that, then good on her.

What're the odds, do you think? A little less than 1-1, maybe?

Reactions: 1
That'd be this one, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Maybe on Wednesday, Hannah will amount she's stepping out of the limelight and letting the foundation go on doing good works in her father's memory. IF she does that, then good on her.

What're the odds, do you think? A little less than 1-1, maybe?
Is there a number lower than zero!

Just when you think you've seen it all, Hannah goes one 'better'. Tik Tok? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve said it on this thread before but I really think that the anniversary will be the last hurrah before Hannah and the clan fade into obscurity forever. Let’s face it, they are almost there already.

At the very most, they might pop up on a ‘10 years since the pandemic’ documentary in 2030 but I don’t think that they will be flogging Captain Tom Toothpaste or Captain Tom At-Home Vajazzle Kits or whatever it is for much longer. The jig is up.
I admire your optimism however I think this lot will cling on to any crumb of “fame” for dear life.

Reactions: 10

Are they bleeping joking!!!!??? A whole movie for him lapping the garden like a bleeping tortoise??!!!
Piss offf!!!!!
I expect the first 5 minutes will be Tom and then the rest of the film will be “what Hannah did next”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I expect the first 5 minutes will be Tom and then the rest of the film will be “what Hannah did next”
She wants Captain Tom Day to be like Children in Need or Comic Relief but for older people ffs!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sh!t sick of this never ending grift. Let the man rest in peace. If she was my relative I'd be livid with her. Hannah must be seeking an OBE, MBE or whatever for "charity work". Like a few people have mentioned, I think interest is beginning to wane and they know it, watch Hannah get more and more desperate over the next couple of years

Reactions: 14
I'm sh!t sick of this never ending grift. Let the man rest in peace. If she was my relative I'd be livid with her. Hannah must be seeking an OBE, MBE or whatever for "charity work". Like a few people have mentioned, I think interest is beginning to wane and they know it, watch Hannah get more and more desperate over the next couple of years
Well she can have a twit award from me :)

Reactions: 7
It's tomorrow isn't it, Tom's passing's anniversary? I've got my place in that underground bunker all ready.

• Haha
I think most people’s disdain on here is towards his daughter rather than him.
And for all the idiots (strangers) that had their "Diana moment" when he died: mass grief, nation's grandpa, Tom in angel wings/going to heaven pictures, FB profile frames.

She wants Captain Tom Day to be like Children in Need or Comic Relief but for older people ffs!
😫I see it now, coming soon Friday night BBC1, Joe Wicks doing seated chair exercise marathon with 96 year old Gladys from Bolton.
Or they wheel out the Green Goddess in her catsuit get the heart rates going of 87 year old Percy from Gwent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on GB News now 🙄 National Daughter of Captain Tom Moore Day. “The Queen asked to see me and Benji, too… The connection between them, it was like two souls together” 🥱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.