Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think she had a really pretty face but she’s obviously recently gained a massive amount of weight and her features are just horrendously bloated. She needs to reign it in before she has a heart attack
How can you say that when they only eat vegetables from the farmers market? 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm intrigued to know what her diet actually is. I think she must eat a lot of junk food or snack food since the meals they cook are generally healthy looking. It looks like Dan has also put on weight though over the last while.

She is good with angles too though so her pictures can be quite misleading.

Reactions: 4
Can someone simply not lose weight or whatever if they do so wish?

Why does it have to be seen as giving into 'diet culture'.

Being a plus size 'influencer' or being deep in the community sounds exhausting tbh.

Can't help but feel there's a certain bunch of them who would like to shift a bit of weight, but are concerned about some of the backlash they could get like their peers.

Reactions: 9
Did she really just say 'it was snowing this morning, weird'. What's weird about it? It's bleeping winter!
Also, chomping those eggs like a camel on the train made me feel a bit queasy 🤢

Reactions: 1
Oh my lord...
The hot tub...
Also...I'm plus size however am actively trying to lose weight and get fitter; all these plus size 'influencers' preach body positivity and being what size you want to be but make people like myself feel tit for wanting to better myself. Not very body positive is it really?

Oh my lord...
The hot tub...
Also...I'm plus size however am actively trying to lose weight and get fitter; all these plus size 'influencers' preach body positivity and being what size you want to be but make people like myself feel tit for wanting to better myself. Not very body positive is it really?
I’m also plus sized but the way they glorify obesity is just plain wrong. There are many complex reasons why I have gone from being 8 stone to 18 stone and I’m doing whatever it takes to get back to being healthy. I’d rather die than let anyone see me prancing around in a swimming costume or shovelling chocolate eggs into my face.

God she is so smug. But has anyone noticed her eyebrows ? The other day she was showing off a glossier brow product that put me off glossier, she looks like she brushed her eyebrows with a rake.

Plus she’s all sad about flooding in Venice now but didn’t give a tit that it’s sinking when she was dancing around in the water a couple of days ago. Honestly even knowing there are high tides every year it makes me sad that Venice is gonna eventually be under water.
Omg her eyebrows are horrendous!!! Her face is so bloated. She needs to start concentrating on her health rather than flogging shite

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh my lord...
The hot tub...
The champagne all over her.... 🙄

So she said that her recent trip to Morocco was not gifted and she paid for it herself when questioned by one of her follows. But has now uploaded a series of professional photographs for Anthropologie. Funny that they were also taken in Morrocco.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
That dress does nothing for her - cuts her in all the wrong places and makes her look super boxy.

Reactions: 2
So she said that her recent trip to Morocco was not gifted and she paid for it herself when questioned by one of her follows. But has now uploaded a series of professional photographs for Anthropologie. Funny that they were also taken in Morrocco.
Wow. So we’re to believe she paid for a trip to Morocco to shoot a paid partnership in the desert? Such shady behaviour and lack of respect for her followers.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t checked her in a fair while but bloody hell, everything seems to be an ad? Also her face has ballooned somewhat; tbh if she didn’t have a pretty face she wouldn’t be touched by half the companies she currently does so think she should be a little bit mindful of that and gracious, I hate an ad-bleep 😬

Wow. So we’re to believe she paid for a trip to Morocco to shoot a paid partnership in the desert? Such shady behaviour and lack of respect for her followers.
I do know a French influencer who plans her paid trips to shoot content, she basically decides where to go and then offers content to brands. To be fair her entire life is photographed in an impossibly perfect way, it’s not just nice pics and then here’s the cauliflower Dan and I bought and I think her boyfriend is a photographer too. No idea if Callie has that kind of clout tbh.