Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe in karma, this "influencer" lifestyle won't last forever.
Exactly. Then they’ll all be unemployed with zero qualifications or experience for the ‘normal’ jobs we all have to do.

I look forward to the day when they all realise just how expensive living is when you don’t get the majority of your possessions gifted

Reactions: 10
I used to like her but then soon realised she was rude and entitled. Never engaged with her followers and act like a spoilt child. Not surprised to see nothing has changed and she’s on holiday AGAIN.

Reactions: 5
If she says Riad again I may cry...how many times does she have to mention it...we all know it's a Riad from the 67 times a day she references it.

Reactions: 1
It's not a "Dan and I" trip, he is back in the office, doing the job that actually pays their bills.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If she says Riad again I may cry...how many times does she have to mention it...we all know it's a Riad from the 67 times a day she references it.
The way she’s acting like she invented the concept of staying in a Riad in Morocco is doing my head in. Anyone who’s done the slightest bit of research into Morocco knows that the most popular type of accommodation is a Riad. It’s like saying you should stay at a BnB at the seaside.

I follow the friend she’s gone with and it’s been super interesting seeing the stories she uploads - Callie looks so much bigger than in her own stories and whenever she films her walking she sort of waddles along.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I follow the friend she’s gone with and it’s been super interesting seeing the stories she uploads - Callie looks so much bigger than in her own stories and whenever she films her walking she sort of waddles along.
Omg waddles, that made me laugh out loud!

Reactions: 2
I looked at the friend’s stories too and they seem much more professional and interesting. I just cannot believe this wasn’t a gifted trip.

Reactions: 2
So apparently it’s all paid for but she still can’t resist getting on her high horse about how good she is at declaring her ‘work’ trips.
Basically she’s saying that when she hasn’t done it and should have, it’s because she forgot. Not sure about you guys but if I regularly forgot to do a legal requirement of my role, I’d be sacked. There’s human error and then there’s incompetence. Absolute joke to be honest.

Reactions: 10
Basically she’s saying that when she hasn’t done it and should have, it’s because she forgot. Not sure about you guys but if I regularly forgot to do a legal requirement of my role, I’d be sacked. There’s human error and then there’s incompetence. Absolute joke to be honest.
Yeah surely if you forgot, you’d at least hit the exit button when you remembered ??

Another 'pity me' post so her minions will all start chirping how much they love her and how great she looks. If putting on weight is making her feel tit, do something about it! Stop going on non-stop gifted holidays, eat a little healthier and exercise! It's not rocket science.

Reactions: 3
I used to think she had a really pretty face but she’s obviously recently gained a massive amount of weight and her features are just horrendously bloated. She needs to reign it in before she has a heart attack