Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is so smug. But has anyone noticed her eyebrows ? The other day she was showing off a glossier brow product that put me off glossier, she looks like she brushed her eyebrows with a rake.

Plus she’s all sad about flooding in Venice now but didn’t give a tit that it’s sinking when she was dancing around in the water a couple of days ago. Honestly even knowing there are high tides every year it makes me sad that Venice is gonna eventually be under water.

Reactions: 4
Oh look at me. I do duck all but I get gifted tit loads including holidays. Smug cow
Must be exhausting hiding all those ad’s and affiliate’s, being shady about gifted hotel stays and holidays, following her fella round like a shadow, posing open mouthed, upturned toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dan's got to be cheating on her, I mean he just has to be.
You've gotta be desperate for content when you put a photo of your turkey legs hanging out the bath.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not a follower of hers but it's kind of nice to have a plus size person show casing clothes especially in the UK.

Has her instagram changed alot over time so shes doing more ads or something? To me she comes across as nice .

Reactions: 8
I love that she’s showcasing plus sized clothes. I hate that she’s so smug and doesn’t put #Ad in front of her sponsored/gifted posts. She’s not transparent at all. They’re always at the end but didn’t the ASA say it has to be at the front?

Reactions: 11
I'm not a follower of hers but it's kind of nice to have a plus size person show casing clothes especially in the UK.

Has her instagram changed alot over time so shes doing more ads or something? To me she comes across as nice .
This was why I initially liked her, the plus sized fashion. Now she's just free trip after free trip, ads, gifted crap. Same as the rest of them. Her content has totally changed and she's no longer a likeable person.

Reactions: 10
This was why I initially liked her, the plus sized fashion. Now she's just free trip after free trip, ads, gifted crap. Same as the rest of them. Her content has totally changed and she's no longer a likeable person.
This seems to be happening quite a bit now, I guess the possibilities of freebies and making money changes people.

Reactions: 3
I love that she’s showcasing plus sized clothes. I hate that she’s so smug and doesn’t put #Ad in front of her sponsored/gifted posts. She’s not transparent at all. They’re always at the end but didn’t the ASA say it has to be at the front?
Yes it is meant to be at the beginning of the caption but so many ‘influencers/z-list celebs’ will always put a sneaky # right at the end amongst all the others.

My fave thing about this was the camera roll of all the outtakes... like honestly how long did it take you to come up with this ?
Also this may be some weird paranoia theory but chloeincurve who I LOVE posted a new vid for Nike yesterday, is Callie trying to show how flexible she is for a Nike spon? 🙄
pretty sure she did a bath photo like this ages ago tbf

Reactions: 1
Dan's got to be cheating on her, I mean he just has to be.
You've gotta be desperate for content when you put a photo of your turkey legs hanging out the bath.
Nah. That is mean. I like them as a couple. I also like Callie but unfollowed her 'cause of the undisclosed ads. I think she has a very pretty face.

Reactions: 12
My fave thing about this was the camera roll of all the outtakes... like honestly how long did it take you to come up with this ?
Also this may be some weird paranoia theory but chloeincurve who I LOVE posted a new vid for Nike yesterday, is Callie trying to show how flexible she is for a Nike spon? [emoji849]
I’d rather Nike sponsor plus size women who actually train and do so regularly (and there are plenty who are killing it).

Not just those who put the kit on for a photo shoot and cheque.

Although i have noticed talk about personal trainers from CT and DV recently.

Reactions: 6
I’d rather Nike sponsor plus size women who actually train and do so regularly (and there are plenty who are killing it).

Not just those who put the kit on for a photo shoot and cheque.

Although i have noticed talk about personal trainers from CT and DV recently.

I mean, same, it makes more sense!
Hmm I don’t follow DV and sometimes I can’t manage a whole CT story 😂

Is anyone else sick of her fcking constant tirade of voting spam?

You vote labour - we get it. Do we care? NO. I did not follow her for voting or political advice so not sure why she feels the need to give it?

I've just had to unfollow, straw that has broken the camels back.

Shame as i really liked callie before, and DV. Still a DV lover!

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else sick of her fcking constant tirade of voting spam?

You vote labour - we get it. Do we care? NO. I did not follow her for voting or political advice so not sure why she feels the need to give it?

I've just had to unfollow, straw that has broken the camels back.

Shame as i really liked callie before, and DV. Still a DV lover!
Oh my god YESSS!! All these influencers spamming about voting- Thats great. But the constant go on about only voting Labour. Like really? We can decide for ourselves. One her influencer friends said your not normal if you vote anything other than Labour. Really? Thats how your treating us? We follow you for fashion and inspiration not for you to be little us when we don't agree with you.
I like Callie a while ago. Now its all AD AD AD, holiday, holiday, holiday, woe is me, woe is me, woe is me.
I sadly think i will unfollowing also. She is just insufferable now.

Reactions: 7