Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a horrible horrible thing to say
She has what looks like trotters sticking out of a bath that’s why I said it!
they remind me of the ham joints that come on a hook at Christmas!
And like you have never said owt nasty to anyone in your life! Get a grip

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I like Callie but have started to wonder why they drive everywhere? I used to live where they live now and that part of London has great transport and was always really walkable. They’re either in the car driving or at the farmers market (which sounds posher than it is in real life FYI) She spends zero time getting to know the area which makes me think she doesn’t like where they have moved to (east London versus Putney where they were before)

I like Callie but have started to wonder why they drive everywhere? I used to live where they live now and that part of London has great transport and was always really walkable. They’re either in the car driving or at the farmers market (which sounds posher than it is in real life FYI) She spends zero time getting to know the area which makes me think she doesn’t like where they have moved to (east London versus Putney where they were before)
She’s been off work for a week with a cold... don’t think she’s one for pushing herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is anyone else sick of her fcking constant tirade of voting spam?

You vote labour - we get it. Do we care? NO. I did not follow her for voting or political advice so not sure why she feels the need to give it?

I've just had to unfollow, straw that has broken the camels back.

Shame as i really liked callie before, and DV. Still a DV lover!
Agreed! Her constant political posts are getting boring now. Stick to fashion please! And declare your ads! 😡

Reactions: 5
It’s an unfollow from me today. I used to like her posts but since she decided to become a ‘full time influencer’ now it’s just advertising any free tit she can get her hands on plus the constant political posting. There’s something about the delivery, it’s been so smug and sanctimonious....as if she knows best and no one else can be right.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it’s weird for two adults to be snuggling under a blanket spooning with the husband there too?!

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her and think she was sweet but was close to unfollowing a few times after a whole summer of gifted holidays and tours... the whole vote Labour campaign was what broke me in the end!

Some of the comments on this post have been really cruel, and not what tattle is about.

Reactions: 3
I really like Callie but I unfollowed because of the labour spam. I understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion but I completely disagree with using your Instagram status and platform to promote your own way of thinking. It was just turning into propaganda and I wouldn’t mind but everything she was spouting was single minded and a lot was factually incorrect and I’m sorry, but downright dumb. Her heart is in the right place because she just wants to help people and I know she took a big risk in her labour spam by probably losing a lot of followers and possibly work. I really think it is wrong to use her platform in the way she did to encourage people to vote labour rather than giving a well rounded debate and letting people make up their own mind.
I know that Callie gets quite affected by the negativity she receives on the internet whether it be about her size or her views and opinions and I am not in any way attacking her but merely adding that I thought she was wrong and generally was really quite disappointed with her behaviour.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand, if her anxiety is as bad as she made out, then how is she able to travel so far, and spend so much time with a bunch of strangers?

Reactions: 1
It's crazy. January must have been a quiet month "work' wise, rather than saying that, she just lets us know it has been a bad month anxiety wise. In the blink of an eye, she is prancing around Jamaica in a bikini! (Does she only have one bikini?!)

I used to love Callie. I loved her style and realness, her struggle and success. She had a job but appreciated all the places she went. Her thanks to brands seemed real and genuine.
now she is so not relatable. Ad after Ad. Event after event. Then ‘oh I’m struggling’ but don’t worry some free time on holiday will help. It’s just boring and not relatable. Quite sad as I think she has lost her way.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many of these trips they could actually afford if they had to pay for them out of their own pocket...

Reactions: 2