Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This infuriated me. They are treating him like a prize monkey!
DC31BC9E-CB92-4870-9825-05C94ACE2AA2.png

Must be another promotion with Nike coming up soon! Only reason she would be at the gym… MONEY!!!
57282107-AA0C-4AF6-A99F-421FFF9DA708.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The way she talks about her Grandad makes me really uncomfortable, they treat him like a toddler

• Sick
Reactions: 13
“The way she talks about her Grandad makes me really uncomfortable, they treat him like a toddler”

I totally agree!

Reactions: 4
no normal person would ever dream of broadcasting their ill grandfather to 200k people like she does. It’s bad enough when he’s just visiting when fit and well. She said herself he was in a bad way so why can’t she give him some privacy and take care of him instead of using him for content.

Also…. Spot on that she will have a Nike collab or similar in mid-jan so she’s got to get it in somewhere that she ‘swims and goes the gym’. Pull the other one Callie. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Not just any swimming but ‘wild’ swimming 🫠

no normal person would ever dream of broadcasting their ill grandfather to 200k people like she does. It’s bad enough when he’s just visiting when fit and well. She said herself he was in a bad way so why can’t she give him some privacy and take care of him instead of using him for content.

Also…. Spot on that she will have a Nike collab or similar in mid-jan so she’s got to get it in somewhere that she ‘swims and goes the gym’. Pull the other one Callie. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It will be something to do with ‘new year new me’ or ‘my year of health’ or ‘finally taking care of myself*’.

*but only when I’m paid to do so 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think it’s going to be Nuffield Health/Gyms. Perhaps a private overall health assessment followed by a gym program that ‘focuses on wellness’.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s going to be Nuffield Health/Gyms. Perhaps a private overall health assessment followed by a gym program that ‘focuses on wellness’.
As with everything with her, the novelty will wear off as soon as she's met her fee obligations!

Reactions: 6
it happens all the time Callie, get over it!

I’m sure a hamper of free Waitrose food will make her feel all better again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it happens all the time Callie, get over it!

I’m sure a hamper of free Waitrose food will make her feel all better again
Right?! Like this is not remotely a big deal, it goes to show how little else she has going on that this is a catastrophe. The bank will refund pretty much everything instantly…

Reactions: 2
'2022 has been one of the most difficult...'

Proceeds to post an endless amount of photos and videos from all the free jollies she's been on. She's absolutely clueless. I understand it may have been hard for her people don't show everything but it's been cushioned by a lot of privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.