Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the word hike.

Walk, love. You went on a short walk.

And once again absolutely no practical information at all, the same drone shots, the same black swimsuit, the same laughing into each other’s mouths. Same tit, different country.

Reactions: 11
I’m absolutely pissed off about the lack of disclosure that this is essentially a PR Trip/AD, and have just completed my first ASA complaint. I do not believe that this is ‘just’ a holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon she’ll come home and then start putting #AD when she tags the hotel etc

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t think this was a freebie trip which is why we haven’t seen loads of balcony shots in luxury hotels - she’s obviously staying places a bit more affordable and not as insta worthy.

The endless sand isn’t going it for me.

I also hate the implied snobbery at restaurants for tourists. YOU ARE ALSO A TOURIST CALLIE.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think this was a freebie trip which is why we haven’t seen loads of balcony shots in luxury hotels - she’s obviously staying places a bit more affordable and not as insta worthy.

The endless sand isn’t going it for me.

I also hate the implied snobbery at restaurants for tourists. YOU ARE ALSO A TOURIST CALLIE.
How dare you! She is NOT a tourist, she likes going to Farmers Markets and posh charter train trips. She is absolutely not like other people that go on holiday in any way shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How has this woman turned a holiday into the Canary Islands sound like SUCH a pretentious farce

It does look beautiful but she is insufferable 😂😂

Can’t help but lol that she’s on her 5th thread to not have a title because she’s so boring - we’ve had one suggestion for the first time ever but there’s just nothing to say about her other than undeclared ads and whinging 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
Sorry, but this made me laugh when I realised it was Callie! Thought it was a mound of rock at first!🙄
6046ED87-19A6-4DF5-8577-A44BDA52A3DA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Money must be tight selling her old clothes!View attachment 1874087
hang on…. so they’re selling their clothes but it’s *not* for charity? To line their own pockets?

clothes that were likely gifted???

surely they’re not…. 😱

bleeping hell… fair enough if you want to make a few quid selling your old stuff, almost everyone does it these days. But lash it on Vinted yourself FFS… 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hang on…. so they’re selling their clothes but it’s *not* for charity? To line their own pockets?

clothes that were likely gifted???

surely they’re not…. 😱

bleeping hell… fair enough if you want to make a few quid selling your old stuff, almost everyone does it these days. But lash it on Vinted yourself FFS… 😱
I just hope nobody shows up to buy Callie's cast-offs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.