Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the con sheep will flock if they can
Surly just put it on vinted. Who does she think she is

Reactions: 1
Wait, isn't she just back from holidays?
Honestly sometimes when I see her posts I wonder, 'am I on crack because I'm sure I saw her do x y z...' when she's talking about how hard life is etc. Its not even that it's tone deaf (I mean it is) it just seems so removed from reality. I hate being mean about people but the level of entitlement to be like
' urgh January it's the worst I'm glum etc' when you're just back from another holiday. I feel like we are broken records on this one but it boggles my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how to start a new thread? Would someone who knows be able to do it.
I like this one, but are there any other suggestions?

Callie Thorpe #6: Please burn that black swimsuit!

Does anyone know how to start a new thread? Would someone who knows be able to do it.
I like this one, but are there any other suggestions?

Callie Thorpe #6: Please burn that black swimsuit!
I can start a new thread but it’ll just be #6 unless anyone can tell me definitively which thread title won pls? I cba to look as already had one unhinged nutter hound me for days after making a mistake on another thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can start a new thread but it’ll just be #6 unless anyone can tell me definitively which thread title won pls? I cba to look as already had one unhinged nutter hound me for days after making a mistake on another thread.
Most liked literally is 'Callie Thorpe #6' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.