Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if it’s impractical for them to stay with him in Wales? Eg lack of space etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ other than Dan&i’s job, it’s not like they need to be in London. Also Dan&i seems to have an inordinate amount of leave from his work anyway…. I’m sure he could get compassionate leave to go to Wales for a few weeks.
That would mean Callie getting off her lazy arse!

Those photos are so tit - mine came out much better and I don’t have thousands of actual professional photos to choose from!

Reactions: 2
I think these apps can be cool but the quality does vary a lot!

Someone has made her aware of the valid criticisms some of these AI portrait apps get for not really recognising people of colour but she's like "Oh I know." Lol.

Why she then post a pic of her AI portrait to look Native American? She is so so weird!

I agree that maybe for many reasons Granch prefers and finds it better to come to London. I do think we don't see if she spends much time with him in Wales which I do doubt. Still doesn't excuse the making content of him when he clearly just wants to eat toast and watch his films. When he's recovering too! Just give it a rest!

Reactions: 1
I think these apps can be cool but the quality does vary a lot!

Someone has made her aware of the valid criticisms some of these AI portrait apps get for not really recognising people of colour but she's like "Oh I know." Lol.

Why she then post a pic of her AI portrait to look Native American? She is so so weird!

I agree that maybe for many reasons Granch prefers and finds it better to come to London. I do think we don't see if she spends much time with him in Wales which I do doubt. Still doesn't excuse the making content of him when he clearly just wants to eat toast and watch his films. When he's recovering too! Just give it a rest!
These apps are made for Americans (with Israel technology in this case), but don't expect something accurate (you just have to see the outfits in these images lol)
Where is she supposed to look like a native? The last one? It would be more Mexican (so part Native). And what with the other outfits? Pure nonsense.

Asking about kitchens… I just feel like she’s on the scrounge for a freebie. I can’t take anything she says as genuine!!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why, but I find her reposting about the social issues, really annoying. If she feels so strongly go volunteer at warm hubs or for the NHS . Not sit in your flat, begging for a new kitchen. Give something back Callie!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘Show everybody your jacket’

He’s your ill grandfather. Not a performing monkey. We know you’re desperate for content that isn’t an #ad but have some respect for the poor old bloke!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Must be running out of money!View attachment 1815867
Yeah because people definitely have 3 or 4 hundred pounds to waste on a leg shaver! She really is tone deaf !

Wonder what Granch would think if he knew this is how she behaves...I would imagine he would be incredibly disappointed with how self absorbed and thoughtless she is. Her behaviour over the last few years has been shameful..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.