Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! 😅

So now the bored and boring one decided to have a foodie focused space on tiktok. She has too much time on her hands and don't know what to do with it.

Reactions: 3
I think the fact no one cars enough to bother with a title is a sign that Callies influencing days are numbered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's just to fill her bank account for the next adventure.

"How do you enjoy travel content ?.Which form ? Guides ? Short or long?..." Yawn.

I don't need travel content from her. The places are nice but there isn't anything helpful, whether you are big or not. I'd rather watch a real travel account.

Reactions: 5
How’s it possible to have so many ‘besties’?! Surely when you get to about ten, they’re no longer a bestie?!

Reactions: 3
That ‘commissioned’ piece was so poorly written. I’ve never seen so many commas in an article before 😳 if Callie wants to be taken seriously as a travel writer, she really needs to brush up on her writing skills.

I mean does this sound like Callie -

“Condé Nast Traveller shines a light on amazing people doing amazing things in amazing places. Our travel writing is evocative and original, insider and authoritative.”

Reactions: 4
I'm cracking up at Callie trying to reinvent herself as a foodie as if she was never a fashion plus size blogger at all 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.