Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But but but what about the free gifts? The meals? The food? And won’t someone think of the FREE HOLIDAYS 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theres no way she’s in Wales!!! She‘ll be sitting in her flat in London in the stained t shirt planning her next freebie trip

Reactions: 6
I feel for her and her Grandad but I agree with many of the things people have said. I was quite upset with the screenshot of her facetiming her Granch in hospital. He looked so unwell. I can't ever imagine doing that to a relation.

I think the issue when you go through something like this is it just jars with the glossy brand she is trying to create. It exposes how truly vacuous and superficial and toxic the influencer culture.

When anyone else goes through something like this they either take time off work completely if they can afford to, or continue at work to help keep their mind off things. However, when your work is "selling the dream" through so called aspirational content it's jarring.

Being away from social media whilst going through something like this is understandable. Popping back to do ads is so jarring to me. Just exposes the influencer culture for what it is.

Reactions: 10
She needs to act like the professional she supposedly is.

I’ve had to go through several traumatic incidents with family members over the years and I carried on having to work during the day or I took the time off.

given that she does NOT work full time, is basically paid to post on bleeping Instagram and isn’t actually even DOING anything for her grandad - is she in Wales? Is she going to hospital to drop him off clean clothes etc? Sorting out bits in his house? No she’s not she’s sat at home feeling bleeping sorry for herself about her grandad being in hospital which, being blunt, is not the end of the bleeping world.
She needs to give her head a wobble and pull up her big girl pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her posting a few slides about Iran so she cabln then feel better about posting her ad trip. She needs to stop being so transparent

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t he be better at home in Wales than staying in London?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t he be better at home in Wales than staying in London?
I’m wondering if it’s impractical for them to stay with him in Wales? Eg lack of space etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ other than Dan&i’s job, it’s not like they need to be in London. Also Dan&i seems to have an inordinate amount of leave from his work anyway…. I’m sure he could get compassionate leave to go to Wales for a few weeks.

I’m wondering if it’s impractical for them to stay with him in Wales? Eg lack of space etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ other than Dan&i’s job, it’s not like they need to be in London. Also Dan&i seems to have an inordinate amount of leave from his work anyway…. I’m sure he could get compassionate leave to go to Wales for a few weeks.
They would have more space than in London I presume. I am sure it's Callie that just don't want to go there. She doesn't seem to be attached to Wales. Not fancy enough for her ? Also she could stay alone with gran children, but she needs her servant/pet with her.

Reactions: 1
He’s just there for the gram. Why does she feel the need to show him off like a puppy
I have several family members struggling right now but I’d never put that to my followers
She wants the money and glam without any work

I dunno. I think it's nice he's got a couple weeks away in London. My nan is 89 and pretty much house bound and she lives for those mini breaks to ours. Life staying in one place can be depressing and sometimes you need a new scene to break up the monotony of life. I'm sure he's got all his home comforts.

I dunno. I think it's nice he's got a couple weeks away in London. My nan is 89 and pretty much house bound and she lives for those mini breaks to ours. Life staying in one place can be depressing and sometimes you need a new scene to break up the monotony of life. I'm sure he's got all his home comforts.
Plus it gives her content so she's not going to pass up on that opportunity to shill some freebies. I'm sure she begs and gets things sent to her under the guise of being for Granch and then subjects him to 20 questions whilst she films him eating stuff...he's like her money making performing clown ...all very sad really! Poor bloke!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.