Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to speculate that they have perhaps struggled with some fertility or health news. I can’t think of anything else that would directly affect them that would cause her to have such poor mental health when she’s spent most of the year in five star hotels.

Reactions: 6
'2022 has been one of the most difficult...'

Proceeds to post an endless amount of photos and videos from all the free jollies she's been on. She's absolutely clueless. I understand it may have been hard for her people don't show everything but it's been cushioned by a lot of privilege
What was hard apart from her grandad being ill! She’s not been his carer! She’s had him up to stay for a few nights and he wasn’t well enough to film a Waitrose ad for her while he was over… I don’t know how she manages I really don’t. 😱

Always love it when they acknowledge they read here. And the word she's searching for isn't cringe it's fake. We all know the farmers market is just for the gram. She's not maintaining a size 28 by just eating lettuce.

I think it's cringe and embarrassing and shameful how little she acknowledges her privilege. Is it 6 free holidays she's had this year or is it 10 ? The fact that she has experienced all that time on holiday for free when most people are struggling just to get through a week feeding their families and paying bills and she still has the brass neck to say she's had a tough year.

She's an awful ungrateful greedy human being. I really hope 2023 is the year her and her instatwat friends are all cancelled.

Reactions: 10
I wonder what her sister thinks when she sees their grandad being pimped out and London Cal making out she’s his carer.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Pretentious, fake, curated content shoved in our faces, while now admitting that actually she was crying behind it.
That's what's she's now saying as a way to what gain sympathy? Detract from the fact she spent most of 2022 sunbathing in various locations around the world all for free ? ...whilst I was staying in another free fancy hotel for the 10th time, eating and drinking free fancy food and expensive wine after a day doing absolutely nothing but swimming and sunbathing I was really sad and crying inside...pull the other one Callie!

Reactions: 5
She's clearly still bothered about the farmers market comments however much she said so otherwise.

I’m all for hyping people up but their is some people who cheat and lie their way to the top. Shitting on those before them such as con corner! She’s very clever to get the career out of insta like she has!

Reactions: 2
I am going to speculate that they have perhaps struggled with some fertility or health news. I can’t think of anything else that would directly affect them that would cause her to have such poor mental health when she’s spent most of the year in five star hotels.
@stevenseagull mental health issues aren’t always caused by a bad news though. That’s part of the frustration ‘what have you got to be depressed about’ etc etc.. if your brain is misfiring/ not producing serotonin, free holidays and a loving partner don’t magically make you feel better any more than they’d cure diabetes or cancer. However lifestyle and diet definitely can help, if you’re well enough to implement those changes in the first place.

@stevenseagull mental health issues aren’t always caused by a bad news though. That’s part of the frustration ‘what have you got to be depressed about’ etc etc.. if your brain is misfiring/ not producing serotonin, free holidays and a loving partner don’t magically make you feel better any more than they’d cure diabetes or cancer. However lifestyle and diet definitely can help, if you’re well enough to implement those changes in the first place.
True!

Reactions: 1
As an overeater I imagine she’s been bingeing whilst Granch was poorly to manage her emotions, now let’s wait for the January health kick….

As an overeater I imagine she’s been bingeing whilst Granch was poorly to manage her emotions, now let’s wait for the January health kick….
And the Nuffield health #ad #partnership that’s only about ‘wellness’, not at all about weightloss.

EA037F62-B9F4-4749-9566-41FA8E6FB6E9.png

And were OFF!! Only 2nd January and another free holiday ‘job’ rubbing the noses of most of the ‘real’ world who can’t afford it at the moment, into the ground! What a selfish person she must be.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.