Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
Fuck off Callie, and when you get there, fuck off some more. I've spent all day at my job listening to people with real problems, who can't even afford a night away in a nearby seaside town. People who are scared shitless about surviving the winter.
Take your fucking farmers market and gifted holidays and shove them right up your ungrateful fucking arse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

tattielover

Right, no, sorry, I just can’t anymore. I have continued to follow this woman for years and used to absolutely love her but today I’m finally hitting the unfollow button. Cannot cope with the endless ‘ad invites’ for insanely priced holidays and outings. They are just so out of touch with reality. I’ve just gone from watching a heartbreaking video on TikTok of a single parent saying that with the cost of living crisis she has £15 to do her weekly food shop for her and her toddler then cross to this absolute f**ny and her ‘ad invite’ for breakfast at Claridges!! What do any of these ‘influencers’ actual do?! Who exactly are they influencing other than all of their other free loading pals?! It’s starting boil my blood!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Taddaaah!!

Hello, newbie here (still trying to figure it all out) but I must say, I worked with Callie awhile back. Probably one of the most stuck up, pretentious people I have ever come across and I've worked in Fashion for yeeeears!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

MissVTA

I’m honestly sick of these rats being given free holidays during peak times when other normal people have to pay disgusting amounts. I’ve just come back from Turkey and spent best part of £4.5k to go during school holidays and these pair of dead beats have got it for free! Makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A long time lurker but today's ads have pushed me over the edge. Who does she think can afford these places where she's treated to gifted stays? Certainly not a non clinical NHS worker like me who was looking forward to a pay increase and arrears this month but had £700 deducted in pension arrears instead. It makes me so so so depressed that people like this, who seemingly do the absolute bare minimum, enjoy luxuries and try to sell us an unattainable dream while we're all frantic about costs of living. I've never known anyone less able to read a room.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Scragbags

VIP Member
I honestly wouldn't begrudge her getting a gifted trip if she actually did stuff to deserve it.
She is one of the laziest influencers and no longer adds anything to any conversation.
Making a reel of a salad every couple of weeks is the absolute bare minimum.
Callie used to be one of my fave influencers but she has to be one of the worst now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

WalkingInTheWoods

I’m so depressed I’m going to be more authentic, honest and real online for me and my audience - ad ad ad ad - here I am abroad in a hotel - ad ad ad - onto the next hotel - ad ad - I work with - ‘press invite’ - ad ad - posed photo - ad ad ad

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220516-151646_Instagram.jpg

The lives of instahuns. Imagine getting that drink and not being pissed off that there's shit all down the side of it 🤣

• Haha

controlledrage

Callie tells us she has hazelnut gelato and then her review is:

‘It’s amazing it’s like... hazelnut’

Wow. Bravo. Top quality content, as always.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
'2022 has been one of the most difficult...'

Proceeds to post an endless amount of photos and videos from all the free jollies she's been on. She's absolutely clueless. I understand it may have been hard for her people don't show everything but it's been cushioned by a lot of privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really is taking the piss now. You have to be a member of Soho House to even go to Soho Farmhouse plus the rates for staying in the hotel plus additional costs of spa treatments. When you add that all together you're looking at way over a £1,500 for two nights plus annual membership. This doesn't include dinner at the restaurant or meals or treatments, just the room rate and membership cost.

Who is this content for?????

• Wow
  • Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
"back from Barbs" - what an insufferable cunt.
So just making herself a big plate of food from Waitrose, in her gifted airfryer, and then tags on she's feeling low ??? She has just returned from her 2nd very expensive free holiday of the year ! It's incredulous just how thoughtless and self absorbed she is!

People are struggling to pay bills, feed their families and haven't had 1 holiday in years and here she is, miss greedy, who has had multiple holidays, shops in Waitrose, recieves freebie food and other things regularly and is taking money to fund her lazy lifestyle off vulnerable women, moaning again. Absolutely bloody shameless !

• Heart
  • Sad

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I think the posting about being depressed was a misstep from her.
She needs to realise what an absolute privileged position she is in.
Of course, depression effects you not matter what your lifestyle is, but while the country battles an insane cost of living crisis, I think il save my tears for those who aren’t off on free holidays every month.
She knows nothing of struggle with day to day living.

Reactions: 14