Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221120_023445_Instagram.jpg

It is awful when family are unwell. Such a stressful time I think it's really kind of the PR teams to be really understanding about time frames because some times you just can't help it.
My issue with this post is the kind of 'everyone gather round and support this because my granch hasnt been well and I have to keep my numbers up'
The thing about it is that even when her poor grandfather is well she puts quite minimal effort in, maybe this just rubbed me up the wrong way as it feels a bit 'poor me can everyone compensate for my halfarsed work here so I keep my PR companies happy'.
It's a sore spot with me as I have had quite a few bereavements so know this worry well. I hope he gets better soon but I also hope she pulls her finger out and starts providing actual value to the brands who work with her, ESPECIALLY when they're being kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1744734

It is awful when family are unwell. Such a stressful time I think it's really kind of the PR teams to be really understanding about time frames because some times you just can't help it.
My issue with this post is the kind of 'everyone gather round and support this because my granch hasnt been well and I have to keep my numbers up'
The thing about it is that even when her poor grandfather is well she puts quite minimal effort in, maybe this just rubbed me up the wrong way as it feels a bit 'poor me can everyone compensate for my halfarsed work here so I keep my PR companies happy'.
It's a sore spot with me as I have had quite a few bereavements so know this worry well. I hope he gets better soon but I also hope she pulls her finger out and starts providing actual value to the brands who work with her, ESPECIALLY when they're being kind.
Typical Callie...using her grandfather for engagement and as an excuse for her laziness. Why brands continue to pay her is baffling...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ah yes, that great Umbrian cheese from Madrid 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
So there are a few problems here !

-Casa Lucio is not a "hidden gem", it's well renowned (as is the chocolateria San Ginés). They're probably in all the Madrid guidebooks I presume.

-Casa Lucio does traditional food only. And what is the typical cheese from around Madrid? The Manchego, which is basically cured sheep milk cheese. So I can't imagine them using cured goat cheese from Italy. Nonsense.

-And last but not least, look what I found on Google, about a place also called Casa Lucio but in Barcelona (which doesn't exist anymore apparently). Good job Callie 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221120-121700_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-121737_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have noticed she can be a bit thick and uninformed. Sometimes she comments on things like its something nobody knows about, and I look in amazement, because unless you live under a rock, everyone already knows about it!

• Heart
View attachment 1744734

I’m amazed she gets booked for these jobs, when has she ever created informative content? I can kind of understand the Waitrose stuff as she can create reasonable food reels. But what does she show these brands when she’s pitching? When she goes away she just shared pics of her in the bath or the black costume, maybe a drone pic if they’re really lucky?

I too can copy-paste info about a restaurant I've never been and a waiter that was never there...
And I would charge less than Callie✌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely him being I’ll wouldn’t stop her editing a few reels and tit? What she doing instead?

Reactions: 2
Surely him being I’ll wouldn’t stop her editing a few reels and tit? What she doing instead?
What she always does ....absolutely nothing!

Of course it shouldn't stop her doing her 'job' but she's incredibly lazy with zero motivation unless a free holiday or food are being dangled!

Her grandfather is a lovely old chap but she has exploited him for engagement and freebies many many time !

So there are a few problems here !

-Casa Lucio is not a "hidden gem", it's well renowned (as is the chocolateria San Ginés). They're probably in all the Madrid guidebooks I presume.

-Casa Lucio does traditional food only. And what is the typical cheese from around Madrid? The Manchego, which is basically cured sheep milk cheese. So I can't imagine them using cured goat cheese from Italy. Nonsense.

-And last but not least, look what I found on Google, about a place also called Casa Lucio but in Barcelona (which doesn't exist anymore apparently). Good job Callie 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1745372
View attachment 1745373
This is bleeping hilarious! She really is terrible at her "job"!!

Reactions: 3
Yes she literally gets paid to (badly) copy paste a text from someone else on internet, which concerns ANOTHER restaurant which had the same name in ANOTHER city.
Probably never set a foot there.
WTF.

• Angry
  • Wow
I really can’t believe she’s not in Wales at her grandfather’s side (pre covid), she doesn’t have a job to go to so no reason not to!

Also, has her scabby old black costume ripped?!

Reactions: 3
Wondered how long it would take her to post pics of her grandad, which she has now done. Such a lovely man, and he looks so ill! How can she post a picture like this?
DFB9A8E9-BE2E-42FC-ACCA-B1614798B498.png

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Aw I feel so bad for her wee grandad. He’s a sweetheart. I generally can’t abide Callie in an influencer context, but it must be awful to have the only man you’ve ever known as a dad be unwell / generally ageing. I feel sad for her.

Reactions: 6
But ³
I really can’t believe she’s not in Wales at her grandfather’s side (pre covid), she doesn’t have a job to go to so no reason not to!

Also, has her scabby old black costume ripped?!
Maybe she doesn’t want to go without Dan&I and he's not available? I don't get it either.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.