Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another paid holiday! Unbelievable, but at least Dan got to go this time! He must have alot of holiday at his job.
83CD7794-AF7A-4506-9388-8511D0B841FC.png
1E57CA3E-3482-4F6D-A379-B6068A272CD7.png
F0AEBB15-CC05-42D9-AB3D-A0E0C0772A05.png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her mate Danielle Vanier gets absolutely slated for lack of content but doing AD’s, but she has a chronic illness, whereas Con Callie is just a lazy cow. She cleared out her wardrobe (with simpering Dan&I) then had a week off before coming back with yet another holiday advert!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she for real with that video? I'm so worried and anxious about my grandad but I'm going to keep posting my cheesy, tacky ads??

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve got family members in hospital right now, it’s been/is awful, but not once did I take to social media about it?! Mind you, I never use them for views or freebies…

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve got family members in hospital right now, it’s been/is awful, but not once did I take to social media about it?! Mind you, I never use them for views or freebies…
I don’t mind Callie, I think she’s a rubbish influencer, lack of effort in ads etc etc………BUT everyone reacts to stuff differently, eg I react to stresses like this by trying to keep some form of routine, working. And that’s also it, whether you like it or not, this is her job and she will have commitments as to when stuff needs to be posted.

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind Callie, I think she’s a rubbish influencer, lack of effort in ads etc etc………BUT everyone reacts to stuff differently, eg I react to stresses like this by trying to keep some form of routine, working. And that’s also it, whether you like it or not, this is her job and she will have commitments as to when stuff needs to be posted.
I’m referring to the weak sad voice and the storying for engagement, it’s sick.

Reactions: 2
Weird. You’d think she would want to learn and it’s not like she doesn’t have the time or money

Reactions: 5
At least she hasnt filmed her Grandad this time. That would be awful. Hope he is doing ok bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.