Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Callie is going to “rent out” some of her designer clothes!!!! Maybe not making enough money!
B8BAC770-B157-4FEF-A2C8-1CE085DAD713.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The fact she’s done a wardrobe sort with the help of Dan&I and is ‘shattered’ shows how lazy she is.
771504DB-1559-40FA-8404-F1931389DAA3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is absolutely no shade to anyone living in a help to buy property - especially if you’re a first gen property owner big ups the housing market is fucked - but with that said…

I can’t understand a) her spending and b) her level of underemployment considering she is in a HTB? And considering she was advocating for mortgage holidays in the pandemic suggesting they have no buffer to safeguard against her losing what I’m guessing is their primary income?

Like I’m sorry but you’ve got the luxury of a tit ton of free time, pay down ur mortgage or save to up your % share instead of paying someone to help you organise your wardrobe?? Similarly how can you sit about on ur arse going on holidays for a job when your partner is grafting and you’re not in a great long term financial position? It is mental to me.

Reactions: 3
“Similarly how can you sit about on ur arse going on holidays for a job when your partner is grafting and you’re not in a great long term financial position? “
I always think that too. Shes off on freebie holidays and posh free events while her husband is working and cant always go! Dan is a mug, when is he going to wake up and realise shes a user!

Reactions: 1
Think she got a company to help her to organize her stuff!
gifted maybe?

She travels as much as she can with Dan&I though, even when it's supposed to be for her job which is not normal. He has no balls but is a right scrounger when he gets the occasion.

Last edited:
This is absolutely no shade to anyone living in a help to buy property - especially if you’re a first gen property owner big ups the housing market is fucked - but with that said…

I can’t understand a) her spending and b) her level of underemployment considering she is in a HTB? And considering she was advocating for mortgage holidays in the pandemic suggesting they have no buffer to safeguard against her losing what I’m guessing is their primary income?

Like I’m sorry but you’ve got the luxury of a tit ton of free time, pay down ur mortgage or save to up your % share instead of paying someone to help you organise your wardrobe?? Similarly how can you sit about on ur arse going on holidays for a job when your partner is grafting and you’re not in a great long term financial position? It is mental to me.
Are they in a help to buy? How do you know?

Only new build homes are available on help to buy and I didn’t think hers was new

Are they in a help to buy? How do you know?

Only new build homes are available on help to buy and I didn’t think hers was new
Sorry I’m not au fait with this all so may have called it the wrong thing, she only owns a % of the house from what was said here before? Or rather only has a mortgage for a % of it? I know there’s a few different schemes and some are local authority iirc whilst some are to help prop up private developers lol.

Ooooooh. It sounds like she might be shared ownership then. That would make sense especially in London.

So they own and pay a mortgage on a % and then pay rent to the housing association on the remaining %

I didn’t know that but don’t believe I was following around the time they bought

Ooooooh. It sounds like she might be shared ownership then. That would make sense especially in London.

So they own and pay a mortgage on a % and then pay rent to the housing association on the remaining %

I didn’t know that but don’t believe I was following around the time they bought
Yeah there are SO many of these schemes and I believe they’ve even changed over time. I’d actually heard of some older colleagues laddering up on old schemes whereas the new ones you p much have to sell to get rid of the loan element? Idk it’s chaotic isn’t it lol.

Like I said absolutely no shade to anyone making it work for them as a first gen home owner, I just can’t understand why she’s so complacent 😬

Yes it was discussed here. I remember because we don't have that here.

She is def in shared ownership as I remembered when they brought the flat. They are very lucky to find somewhere with a garden/patio area.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.