Callie Thorpe #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move the duck over, Nigella!
And here’s me with just butter and marmite on mine like an absolute peasant 😂

Seriously though…. caking a crumpet in that amount of butter, cheese and oil, as nice as I’m sure it is, that’s a heart attack on a plate 😬

Also…. The recent post!!!!!! Glad to see she’s improoved her mental and physical health by…..less events and less work 😂😂😂 yeah Callie don’t wanna run yourself down by going on TOO MANY free holidays now would ya 😂 absolutely insufferable woman she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no problems with what size, race or anything people are but at least own it! Callie isnt happy in her skin thats clear by everything she does!

She drenched it in oil too ☹

Imagine biting into a crumpet and having a mouth full of oil? 🤮
Totally - it would be more than greasy enough after all the butter but putting MORE cold olive oil on top after is a bit rank. 😬

All for the aesthetics though isn’t it.

I just can’t get over how out of touch she is. What a privilege to just be able to take on less work to ‘get better’ … when your only work is begging free luxury holidays 🙃 after going on the other day about that she feels useless…. It’s no bloody wonder!

She needs help! See she’s still in the same black cossie and stained black t shirt too 👀

Reactions: 1
I feel like she used to do more relatable stories but now there's no chat inbetween unless it's 'I'm feeling a bit low'- it's just freebie to freebie with v little inbetween and a very similar aesthetic.

I don't mind travel content every now and then but even then should be interesting. I have zero idea what she does inbetween holidays - when was the last time she posted about something fun she did at the weekend, restaurant, book, ANYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tell me you’ve been reading tattle without telling me you’ve been reading tattle. Hi Con Cal 👋

Reactions: 4
Omg

Following on from two sentences about mental health here’s more #ads? She’s sick
She really is a piece of work isn't she...but shouldn't be surprised at all because she's been operating like this for the last 2 years...she plays the MH card - in between freebie holidays obviously, which she has no trouble eating on! - and then tags on a load of #ads once she's got her vulnerable audience members attention. If there ever was a need for the likes of her to be moderated its now. Awful woman!

And thick white bread smothered in jam is definitely more in keeping to what she really eats and not all those pretend veggies for the gram!

Reactions: 5
Callie is one I can't even follow because she annoys me that much, I only read about her from this thread and even then she's MUCH too insufferable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Callie is one I can't even follow because she annoys me that much, I only read about her from this thread and even then she's MUCH too insufferable 🤣
Snap, I unfollowed and I follow SO many ppl on Instagram just for nostalgia but she’s truly unbearable now.

🥺having a down day🥺 sponsored by Estée Lauder

• Haha
Reminding herself it’s ok to eat bloody tea and toast when yesterday she was slathering crumpets in oil 😂…. Oh wait, she was getting paid for that wasn’t she!!!! Silly me 😂😂😂😂

She looks filthy all the time

Hi Callie 👋
Reminding myself that it’s ok to do the thing that every human being needs to do to survive 🙄
No one is saying starve or even lose weight. I had a cheeseburger and a pot noodle all day Wednesday, biscuits and a chippy last night and will probably have a takeaway tonight 😂 People are just sick of the constant pretence that her life is all dan&I, travel and farmers markets.
i agree with one of the posters that she used to be so much more relatable and down to earth, I feel like she’s lost her niche a little bit and I don’t really know what her account is supposed to stand for.

• Heart
Hi Callie 👋
Reminding myself that it’s ok to do the thing that every human being needs to do to survive 🙄
No one is saying starve or even lose weight. I had a cheeseburger and a pot noodle all day Wednesday, biscuits and a chippy last night and will probably have a takeaway tonight 😂 People are just sick of the constant pretence that her life is all dan&I, travel and farmers markets.
i agree with one of the posters that she used to be so much more relatable and down to earth, I feel like she’s lost her niche a little bit and I don’t really know what her account is supposed to stand for.
Yeah because she wanted to move away from fashion / plus size style, even though she’s still happy enough to attend PR fashion related events. 🤨 food / well-being / travel is what she’s trying to make her thing….. like a more woke barefoot contessa, but missing the mark grossly. 🫣

Poor Callie had such a hard day yesterday sorting out her bags of free clothes. Really struggles with it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.