Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she deleted the reel she had put on in the new year and replaced it with today’s one? Not enough engagement?

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she deleted the reel she had put on in the new year and replaced it with today’s one? Not enough engagement?
I see the latest con corner membership recruitment drive is in full flow under the guise of a freebie week with the 2 clowns. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Only makes an appearance on the gram to show off the latest holiday paid for by her Con Corner scam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I got some ads for the con corner last night…… clicked through to see what it’s all about.

Noticed she’s regurgitating the old footage of her exercising for this too. My hearts in my mouth every time I see her upside down on that stool thing, how she doesn’t break her neck I’ll never know.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t follow pages that have any discussion of calories/diets etc. I do however follow a wealth of wellness pages - there is so much wellness and exercise content that doesn’t centre around weight loss or changing your body shape??? This wellness challenge is nothing groundbreaking! And they are expecting people to pay!?

Thread suggestion:

‘Wellness: our favourite food on a Friday night whilst resting on the couch’

A91D1C3F-F4A0-4DD9-9DFB-47B2C9183050.png
FAF67B4B-B115-41CA-A0AA-8BE06AF2060E.png
4DA50D9A-ABCF-4D55-89B6-46347E1F012B.png
9CC20E41-4743-4A7D-BD4F-49F0C6B1B92E.png

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I got some ads for the con corner last night…… clicked through to see what it’s all about.

Noticed she’s regurgitating the old footage of her exercising for this too. My hearts in my mouth every time I see her upside down on that stool thing, how she doesn’t break her neck I’ll never know.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t follow pages that have any discussion of calories/diets etc. I do however follow a wealth of wellness pages - there is so much wellness and exercise content that doesn’t centre around weight loss or changing your body shape??? This wellness challenge is nothing groundbreaking! And they are expecting people to pay!?

Thread suggestion:

‘Wellness: our favourite food on a Friday night whilst resting on the couch’

View attachment 981461View attachment 981462View attachment 981463View attachment 981465
Christ how old is that Nike photo now?! She does not exercise unless it’s for an ad. Remember the early morning swimming sessions that drippy Dan&I drove her to like twice, what happened to them?!
Also I don’t care if she exercises or sits on the couch, just don’t lie!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Christ how old is that Nike photo now?! She does not exercise unless it’s for an ad. Remember the early morning swimming sessions that drippy Dan&I drove her to like twice, what happened to them?!
Also I don’t care if she exercises or sits on the couch, just don’t lie!
Yes to this! You've only got to look at her recent posts to see how unhealthy she looks. And I know exercise isn't just about weightloss but I doubt for one second she is in any state physically to be standing on her head!

And the other joker ...she seems to spend most of her week drinking/ drunk and hungover.

Why people are buying into either of them as being confident healthy happy women baffles me.

I've no doubt there will be a post from Callie soon saying how she's struggling with her MH oh but here's my latest ad for something expensive and pointless!

Reactions: 9
The use of babes & babe in their promo stuff/emails (I was curious) is enough to make me never want to join.
I always hear it in the voice she does in her voiceovers for her #AD's too 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she wearing a sequin mini dress which she looks hideous in, in the middle of the desert?!

Reactions: 1
Why is she wearing a sequin mini dress which she looks hideous in, in the middle of the desert?!
I'm sorry but the absolute state of them both ...why is she wearing a sparkly mini dress with no shoes in the desert ? And Dan&I looks like he's off to the pub ...these are all stories from weeks ago why is she bothering to post them now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she’d like to you to envy her lifestyle. Because if you hustle, join the confidence corner, buy the affiliate links, you too could have some of the dream she’s selling

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh gawd she thinks they are The Carters doesn’t she 🤣
Also I see the irritating upturned foot pose has now become the pointed toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her pulse oxemeter on her Garmin ad story is only 94%…….

And her resting heart rate is 96 bpm…. I always worry about mine being high at 75!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think that’s quite an average heart rate for someone out of shape and at her size, not to mention if she has anxiety or is taking certain medications.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.