Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a relationship with her parents? I wonder why neither her or her partner go ‘home’ for Christmas

Reactions: 1
To be fair, lockdowns are utter bullshit. I don't like Callie especially, but it isn't her fault that the government have mismanaged the pandemic. I don't object to her going on holiday, I object to how she funds her life and how low effort her posts are.
Whether or not you agree with lockdowns or covid prevention measures - we all have to adhere to them. Whilst it’s not illegal to go abroad for non-work purposes *at present* the situation is such that CW is advising us to minimise unnecessary activity/only do the things that matter eg close family events, record number of infections mean tons of families have had to adapt plans or spend Christmas in isolation and yet Callie deems this content appropriate? It’s really odd behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she have a relationship with her parents? I wonder why neither her or her partner go ‘home’ for Christmas
Her Mother died IIRC. Her bio-dad wasn't interested in getting to know her when she tried to contact him a few years ago. I think her Grandparents brought her up, hence her closeness to her "Granch". I really felt for her when she said she'd tracked down her Dad but he didn't want to know. Unsure about his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sure Granch would have loved a trip away, I mean he’s earned it.
To be fair, a man of his age probably wouldn’t do well with a 10+hour flight across the Atlantic. It’s a shame they couldn’t spend Christmas together, but then I suppose lots of people have had plans change anyway.

The cabin they’re in looks stunning. Sometimes I think Callie doesn’t really, truly appreciate how nice she has it in life.

To be fair, a man of his age probably wouldn’t do well with a 10+hour flight across the Atlantic. It’s a shame they couldn’t spend Christmas together, but then I suppose lots of people have had plans change anyway.

The cabin they’re in looks stunning. Sometimes I think Callie doesn’t really, truly appreciate how nice she has it in life.
I know I was just joking seeing as she uses him for adverts so he’s probably paid for the trip if it’s not #gifted.

Reactions: 2
Whether or not you agree with lockdowns or covid prevention measures - we all have to adhere to them. Whilst it’s not illegal to go abroad for non-work purposes *at present* the situation is such that CW is advising us to minimise unnecessary activity/only do the things that matter eg close family events, record number of infections mean tons of families have had to adapt plans or spend Christmas in isolation and yet Callie deems this content appropriate? It’s really odd behaviour.
I'm sorry, I really can't agree. As I say, I'm not defending Callie specifically, I don't really like her posts or anything. But I find it very concerning how our freedoms are being stripped away. 'Two weeks to flatten the curve' has turned into two years of being told what we can do and what we can't. That was fine in the days before the vaccine, but it is becoming ludicrous now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She only had her mum who got pregnant in Spain. Dad was never around, he didn't recognize the baby. She was looking for him few years ago, said she had probably found him, that he was living in England with his wife and kids, but it was another disappointment. Apparently he denies everything.

Besides, she said her nan was more a mum to her, so I am not sure she has a strong relationship with her own mum. No idea.

Her Mother died IIRC. Her bio-dad wasn't interested in getting to know her when she tried to contact him a few years ago. I think her Grandparents brought her up, hence her closeness to her "Granch". I really felt for her when she said she'd tracked down her Dad but he didn't want to know. Unsure about his parents.
I thought her mum had died too but I wasn't sure anymore. I know she had a post on her blog about her mum or her nan with photos, but since removed it.

I found this

Screenshot_20211229-141600_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She only had her mum who got pregnant in Spain. Dad was never around, he didn't recognize the baby. She was looking for him few years ago, said she had probably found him, that he was living in England with his wife and kids, but it was another disappointment. Apparently he denies everything.

Besides, she said her nan was more a mum to her, so I am not sure she has a strong relationship with her own mum. No idea.

I thought her mum had died too but I wasn't sure anymore. I know she had a post on her blog about her mum or her nan with photos, but since removed it.

I found this

View attachment 948644
Not sure her nan would be so proud knowing she's fleecing vulnerable women in order to fund her lazy lifestyle.

Where is Dan&I's family ? Never hear her mention them or hear of them going to spend time with them..

Reactions: 3
He saw his father once who gave him an old photo of them both. I think it's the only time we heard about his family.
(It's like Jesa' husband Millie, his family is never around.)

Wouldn't surprise me if these "influencer's" in-laws have said they want nothing to do with being a part of their "content", hence why we never see them.

Reactions: 7
I do recall one time Callie tweeting on Mother's Day that Dan opted to stay home with her as she finds the day triggering (something like that).

I've never heard Callie talk about 'inlaws' or anything about Dan's family members visiting. Of course, I may have missed it or she may just not share, but she mentions Granch, her sister and friends and shared pictures of them from the wedding.

Also, I think she is just estranged from her Mother.

Last edited:
She put the link to the cabin they stayed at and a quick look for 4 nights over Christmas next year is £468 a night, so guess she’s not suffering financially during all this Covid stuff eh 🙄😒

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.