Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a look at the AD and it looks like 96 was her heart rate at the time of filming it, so it's not necessarily her resting bpm. She may have just been for a run, or done one of her neck-breaking headstands 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I assumed I was reading Grace’s thread here because of her constant breathlessness pre covid - but yeah I imagine Callie would have used a peak of activity screen shot and isn’t on the brink of collapse / cardiac arrest 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I notice her latest #ad didn't involve her wearing the watch whilst she was in the US! It's not on her wrist in any of the pics from what I can see !🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her pulse oxemeter on her Garmin ad story is only 94%…….

And her resting heart rate is 96 bpm…. I always worry about mine being high at 75!
Came here to say the same thing. Looks like she filmed the video while sat down on her bed too. Really doubt she went straight from a high intensity workout to filming an ad.

Those numbers aren’t good Callie, please see a doctor.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought Callie is back and has been for a while? Is she that starved for engagement with these holiday clips?

I thought Callie is back and has been for a while? Is she that starved for engagement with these holiday clips?
Aren't you finding " which is your favourite road " riveting content?? 🙄

I notice her engagement is absolutely appalling considering how many followers she apparently has ..that should be her clue that people aren't interested in her or her dull holiday snaps!

Reactions: 6
What’s the voice she’s putting on around Alex, is it her LA voice?! Ahaaahaa.
And you’re right Callie, no one wants to hear you eating.

• Sick
She looks really uncomfortable in those eating videos, hiding her face with the food or fidgeting with her hair and jacket

She looks really uncomfortable in those eating videos, hiding her face with the food or fidgeting with her hair and jacket
She really is scraping the depths now subjecting people to watching her stuffing her face. No one needs to see that level of greed ..and for what ? There are taco bells everywhere now. Its hardly revolutionary food!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She really is scraping the depths now subjecting people to watching her stuffing her face. No one needs to see that level of greed ..and for what ? There are taco bells everywhere now. Its hardly revolutionary food!
Not LA Taco Bell though BABES

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that’s quite an average heart rate for someone out of shape and at her size, not to mention if she has anxiety or is taking certain medications.
Blimey really? Im very fat, properly anxious and my resting BPM is 63.

Can I just say, her holidays pics when they were actually there were enough, but now they have been home for weeks it’s insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blimey really? Im very fat, properly anxious and my resting BPM is 63.
Oh well done you, that’s excellent! But yeah it can be for lots of reasons - not just close to heart attack. Think we have to be super careful with fear etc on these kinds of forums. Maybe just me. Partner in medical profession so maybe a bit conscious

Reactions: 2
Can I just say, her holidays pics when they were actually there were enough, but now they have been home for weeks it’s insufferable.
It's getting to be everyday now. Once is enough. Why she keeps sharing pictures of her and Dan&I frolicking about?? Yes we get it BABES, you love eachother...

Reactions: 7
It's getting to be everyday now. Once is enough. Why she keeps sharing pictures of her and Dan&I frolicking about?? Yes we get it BABES, you love eachother...
She just keeps churning out the same old boring rubbish! Another one that needs to put herself in the pointless instahun bin this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh well done you, that’s excellent! But yeah it can be for lots of reasons - not just close to heart attack. Think we have to be super careful with fear etc on these kinds of forums. Maybe just me. Partner in medical profession so maybe a bit conscious
Just to keep being a bore. Thyroid is a classic cause of high bpm - often in thin, active people. Caffeine can really effect it etc. But weight and anxiety are really common causes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.