Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put the link to the cabin they stayed at and a quick look for 4 nights over Christmas next year is £468 a night, so guess she’s not suffering financially during all this Covid stuff eh 🙄😒
So probably no change out of about 5k..all courtesy of the Con corner scam 😒 Shame on her

Reactions: 4
She put the link to the cabin they stayed at and a quick look for 4 nights over Christmas next year is £468 a night, so guess she’s not suffering financially during all this Covid stuff eh 🙄😒
I wanted to click it but was worried it’s an affiliate?

Reactions: 1
I think the stay was free as she mentioned on her stories it was an Airbnb her friend hosts. It was a past story so can't double check.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think the stay was free as she mentioned on her stories it was an Airbnb her friend hosts. It was a past story so can't double check.
The first house belonged to her mate but I'm not sure about the cabin?

Didn’t she get a mortgage holiday and start dishing out unregulated financial advice to the masses at the start of the pandemic? 😳

Reactions: 6
The first house belonged to her mate but I'm not sure about the cabin?
I think the cabin where they spent Christmas was her friends, she linked the Airbnb. Though she didn't clearly say #giftedstay etc so hard to be certain.

I think the cabin where they spent Christmas was her friends, she linked the Airbnb. Though she didn't clearly say #giftedstay etc so hard to be certain.
Naaa her mates was the first place they stayed to do there 48 hour covid test. Then they went to the cabin.

I think that she doesnt have a good relationship with her mother and they are estranged but it looks as if her mum is still alive and perhaps living with or near her half sister in Wales. Her gran sadly passed away who she considered to be her mum.
“Keep your head down, get to university and you will never have to live in that house again.”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think that she doesnt have a good relationship with her mother and they are estranged but it looks as if her mum is still alive and perhaps living with or near her half sister in Wales. Her gran sadly passed away who she considered to be her mum.
“Keep your head down, get to university and you will never have to live in that house again.”
She's a comedian 🤣

Reactions: 1
He’s a programme admin for distance learning at London School of Tropical Medicine. Think he’s part time though, remember her saying something like that. HE tends to be quite flexible-friendly, especially in Professional Services roles

Reactions: 2
She’s so out of touch with her followers now.
posting that’s she has met up with the rest of the heifers in that conning community just makes me laugh. Nobody cares that you met Flabby Fresh and Kellie B, ate donuts and sat around a bleeping fire gorging yourself in more calories hun. Some of her content is just dire. Like her.
also, she’s really showing her weight gain in those recent videos. She’s ballooned to at least a size 30.

Reactions: 7
She’s so out of touch with her followers now.
posting that’s she has met up with the rest of the heifers in that conning community just makes me laugh. Nobody cares that you met Flabby Fresh and Kellie B, ate donuts and sat around a bleeping fire gorging yourself in more calories hun. Some of her content is just dire. Like her.
also, she’s really showing her weight gain in those recent videos. She’s ballooned to at least a size 30.
Why she thinks filming her 'friends' shoving food into their mouths is good content is beyond me tbh.

Reactions: 5
At least she's being honest for once about what she's eating. I thought she lived on fruit and veg from the farmer's market 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.