Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's getting to be everyday now. Once is enough. Why she keeps sharing pictures of her and Dan&I frolicking about?? Yes we get it BABES, you love eachother...
The ones where they are in bed, obviously stinking of sex but not looking sexy, just smelly 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Always with the same bloody bikini, she just doesn’t do fashion anymore (unless she’s being paid) does she.
2A2747C5-6F23-4BAC-8109-9205F79302A1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her content is absolutely dire. Showing people how to make avocado on toast, really?
It definitely won't make me want to shop at waitrose when I can get an avocado and a loaf of bread from aldi and not be a pretentious prick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her content is absolutely dire. Showing people how to make avocado on toast, really?
It definitely won't make me want to shop at waitrose when I can get an avocado and a loaf of bread from aldi and not be a pretentious prick
Not declared ad properly either! Sneaky.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And hasn't she done this to death before...and no one needs to see her eating, I'm pretty sure we all know how to open our mouths to eat toast! And I'm assuming because it's free food she's unlikely to take a bite and say it tastes rank so all a bit pointless and unnecessary!

Her and her mate are going full on with their latest recruitment to the Con corner. I really wish people would open their eyes and see just how rotten the pair of them are and that all their subscription fees are funding their lifestyle. Eyebrows is off to USA flying 1st class, spouted some bollocks about using some points or something but even so that's not a cheap trip she has planned.

Reactions: 5
‘ I’m stepping away from body positivity’ yet has paid members who want to talk about body positivity

eh

• Wow
Reactions: 10
‘ I’m stepping away from body positivity’ yet has paid members who want to talk about body positivity

eh
What's she saying is that she's raking in enough money from her con corner scam that she no longer has to put any effort in pretending shes bopo etc on her personal Instagram. Apart from food and holiday begs don't expect to see her show anything that relates to why people started following and supporting her in the first place!

Would be quite amusing if it wasn't soo wrong what she's doing. She has contributed absolutely nothing remotely bopo for over 2 years but is very very happy to cash in on the movement. Shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it hard to believe Callie would turn down a mag front cover/feature cheque in the name of body po.

She’s hardly known as an influencer for ‘cooking and travelling’? She amassed her following off the back of the popularity of the body po movement.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m going to update my previous thread title suggestion to: Only makes an appearance on the gram to show off the latest holiday paid for by her Con Corner scam, or to exploit her grandfather for likes and AD’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So let me get this right, she disappeared apart from advertising the Con Corner membership. She came back on because she has some content in grandad being there. She then pisses off again with no word. Came back yesterday, crying, wearing her old faithful dirty black clobber to tell us Granch had been ill so she couldn’t use him. Then miraculously today she’s back on to promote a job she’s doing that needed engagement (hence yesterday’s stories!) Lovely.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So let me get this right, she disappeared apart from advertising the Con Corner membership. She came back on because she has some content in grandad being there. She then pisses off again with no word. Came back yesterday, crying, wearing her old faithful dirty black clobber to tell us Granch had been ill so she couldn’t use him. Then miraculously today she’s back on to promote a job she’s doing that needed engagement (hence yesterday’s stories!) Lovely.
She's nothing but predictable 🙄 definitely time for her to call it a day 🗑

Reactions: 2
She’s a money grabbing prick. That’s what she sees SM for now, purely to make money. She does not care for her followers as she makes out
Just wants her pockets lined for the bare minimum

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.