Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On lauren’s? She’s like a different woman omg
No on their own homeandawaywithus account. The one where she says here’s are the photos I take of my husband (nice flattering photos) versus the ones he takes of me (highly unflattering). Someone commented saying is that HER husband?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No on their own homeandawaywithus account. The one where she says here’s are the photos I take of my husband (nice flattering photos) versus the ones he takes of me (highly unflattering). Someone commented saying is that HER husband?!
I can't see it so perhaps she's deleted it ?

Why are his bed sheets funny? Why is his stuff something to laugh at? He probably finds all her bland and expensive stuff not to his taste either
He’s happy and that’s what matters

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why are his bed sheets funny? Why is his stuff something to laugh at? He probably finds all her bland and expensive stuff not to his taste either
He’s happy and that’s what matters
I don't know, she is so proud to be a londoner yet seems self-conscious about her Welsh origins often.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.