Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd start a new thread. I ordered posts by most liked and @Hereforthehottea had the most liked thread suggestion that I could see (please don't shoot me if I'm wrong...again!)

If anyone cares to do a recap, please fire away ❤

Reactions: 4
The Con Corner, lol. It is actually sickening how far up their arses people are, how can they be so blinded as to how little value is being added. A book club? I just don’t get why that would even be considered an added benefit of the membership? I can’t see this lasting very long, maybe a hype for the first month or 2, but thats it.

When is it starting? Will be interesting to find out exactly what the content will be like.....

Reactions: 1
You can have the thread title for free but I’ll now be charging you all £19.99 per month to continue seeing my comments. @snoopyboop you can pay just £14.99 as you gave us ‘The Con Corner’.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another question needs to be asked as to where all the subscription money is going ..apart from lining the 2 non qualified "experts" pockets !! They have no overheads such as an office space and they are doing everything electronically so no stationery costs etc so apart from paying themselves a hefty wage because I've no doubt they are both taking a big cut of all the money coming in, what exactly are all the subscriptions being spent on ?!

Reactions: 7
There’s just something that doesn’t sit right with me at all when people charge for courses or whatever to help people’s mental health.... when they have zero qualifications

For a little bit more money, people could have an actual therapy session with a professional. Whilst also having community support within the countless free groups out there.

I think Callie wants all this behind a paid wall so she doesn’t have to put herself out there on Insta anymore. But that kind of defeats the object of this community being about confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s just something that doesn’t sit right with me at all when people charge for courses or whatever to help people’s mental health.... when they have zero qualifications

For a little bit more money, people could have an actual therapy session with a professional. Whilst also having community support within the countless free groups out there.

I think Callie wants all this behind a paid wall so she doesn’t have to put herself out there on Insta anymore. But that kind of defeats the object of this community being about confidence.
Yes to all you said!

I don't think where Callie is concerned it's ever been about confidence or building body positivity. 💰💰💰

I started following her ar the start of 2020 as her name pops up everywhere in relation to bopo, what a disappointment she turned out to be!. The whole of lockdown she contributed zero towards either, only showed up on Instagram to beg for items or to post expensive ads for high end products, showing zilch awareness for the plight of many losing work and jobs. Her main aim is to cash in, and by exploiting the people who follow her on Instagram she has definitely found a vulnerable group of women to take advantage of.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Every time she advertises the Con on her insta, as it’s a paid site, should that not be marked as an advert? If people are part of an MLM for example, they have to mark their posts as an ad even if they are just washing their face with the product etc.

Reactions: 8
The audacity, I'd she wants plus size people to feel represented and included, shouldn't membership be free?
Screenshot_20210421-125308.png

Reactions: 7
Nothing inclusive about this membership scam at all ! I wonder how many people did the 5 day freebie but can't afford to pay the extortionate membership fee so have just been cast adrift ? She won't have given any consideration to that or what happens to all these vulnerable people when this all goes tits up !

Reactions: 8
I know and I just can't believe how much she's changed in general.
She really has changed! I used to really like her and found her really relatable and nice!

She’s come across as too pretentious for a long time now

Reactions: 6
She really has changed! I used to really like her and found her really relatable and nice!

She’s come across as too pretentious for a long time now
She has, I don't know if it's because she's been in London for too long, away from her family and surrounds herself with people like DV. I also think that her profile taking off and becoming a full time influencer, has gone to her head.

Reactions: 1
She has, I don't know if it's because she's been in London for too long, away from her family and surrounds herself with people like DV. I also think that her profile taking off and becoming a full time influencer, has gone to her head.
I just think it’s too obvious that everything she does is for the gram - totally void of the genuine personality she used to show.

I just think it’s too obvious that everything she does is for the gram - totally void of the genuine personality she used to show.
Her personality is nothing nice! A few times I've seen her on lives she is foul mouthed and gobby. She's another one that thinks she’s untouchable and can behave how she likes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.