Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freebie holidays and pr invites, here we go. I'm not surprised anymore.

Reactions: 3
I’m overweight and terrified of catching covid even though I’m double vaccinated. Thought Con Cal said she was also scared? Only when it involves day to day responsibilities and not when sitting on an aeroplane?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m overweight and terrified of catching covid even though I’m double vaccinated. Thought Con Cal said she was also scared? Only when it involves day to day responsibilities and not when sitting on an aeroplane?
Is she vaccinated do we know?

Love how she still manages to flog adverts while on holiday 🙄

Sky Glass - cue free TV.
Oh she's not on holiday ( again) they are there doing important research for their con corner membership scam ! It's essential that they film the extravagant meals and lots of stories of themselves swimming in the private pool and chucking large amounts of alcohol down their necks so their members can see exactly what all the subscription fees are paying for... I mean how hard they are working on planning something for all their members they are ripping off ..I mean helping!!

They are completely shameless especially old bushy eyebrows who seems to be on a permanent holiday since the membership scam started !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
For some that has Anxiety problems she has been on hoilday lots ..In Lockdown she was sitting in door 🚪, When she could have done for Charity work 🥴

More things to made money of woman

Would you go to the Retreat ?
Screenshot_20211007-193304_Outlook.jpg
ß

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is this going to be the same place that George from Fuller Figure Fuller Bust did hers? Pretty sure What Laura Loves tried to do one there as well but don’t think it was very popular?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Plus size retreat' - sounds like the holiday from hell to me. Especially as you may meet Callie and Lauren, and you'd be lining their pockets. No thanks.

Reactions: 9
Is this going to be the same place that George from Fuller Figure Fuller Bust did hers? Pretty sure What Laura Loves tried to do one there as well but don’t think it was very popular?
Exactly this ! Its the arrogance that these two women have set themselves up as some sort of saviours of plus size women when Callie barely leaves the house unless the incentive is a freebie holiday or food and Lauren appears to have a drink problem and a strange addiction to making her eyebrows bushy !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly this ! Its the arrogance that these two women have set themselves up as some sort of saviours of plus size women when Callie barely leaves the house unless the incentive is a freebie holiday or food and Lauren appears to have a drink problem and a strange addiction to making her eyebrows bushy !
And so this ' business ' trip they are currently on courtesy of the Con corner membership subs...the place they are in which supposedly is going to be a venue for one of their future retreats ...it's not inclusive because of the steps to reach it, the food is rubbish and the rooms are expensive...so how was this not information they could have found out by doing research online? Why was it necessary for them both to go there in order to find out this information??

Would be soo much more honest if they both said they fancied another holiday, bearing in mind between them they have been abroad many times in the last few months, and not lied about it being for the Con corner ! Let's hope some of the Con membership start to see through this shameless pair soon!

Reactions: 6
I just can’t with her feet. I think seeing them this week while she’s been on holiday, made her size that much clearer because even her feet are puffy and seem to have fat on them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.